Seven-Eleven

{Shinsou's pov}

I lay in bed trying to fall asleep, even though I know that is useless. So instead I grab my phone from the nightstand and go to the one group where I know people will be awake. Called "insomnia gang".
[purple aizawa: Shinsou, rip-off Pikachu: Kaminari, half n' half: Todoroki.]
Purple aizawa: hey anyone awake
Half n' half: probably the dumbest thing you've ever said
Rip-off Pikachu: yeah i agree and i'm pretty dumb
Purple aizawa: well i'm sorry that i was just checking
Rip-off Pikachu: yeah i was bout to text u guys anyway
Half n' half: wanna go to seven-eleven
Purple aizawa: ??? it's 3:47
Half n' half: yeah, so? it's a 24/7 place
Rip-off Pikachu: i'm down but i'm broke
Half n' half: duh last time i saw my dad i took one of his credit cards
Purple aizawa: why am i not surprised???
Rip-off Pikachu: cause he takes them alllllll the time
Rip-off Pikachu: you gonna come toshi?
Purple aizawa: sure whatever
Half n' half: kayyy see you there

Shinsou laughed out loud, "I can't believe I'm about to go to seven-eleven at 3:50 in the morning." He said to himself. Nonetheless, he got up from his bed and picked what to wear. He settled on a gray t-shirt that said "I prefer cats over people" and some regular jeans. He then threw on some purple vans. Though it was the middle of the night- er well- early in the morning, it was pretty hot out, so he didn't bother grabbing a jacket or anything. He grabbed his phone and his keys and walked out of his apartment. The seven-eleven was close enough for him to walk there. Him and Kaminari lived pretty close, so he was sure that he'd be walking there too. Todoroki, on the other hand didn't live as close and would probably drive there. He exited his apartment building and started walking in the direction of the seven-eleven. "Hey dude wait up!" He turned around to see Kaminari running over to him. "Hey" he waved back. They walked over together. And, like it was perfect timing, as soon as they got there they saw Todoroki parking. They stood outside the doors as he walked over. "Hey guys!" He waved, then started running over to them. "I got the shit" he said jokingly, as he pulled out his dad credit card from his jean pocket. He was wearing a shirt that said "too hot for heaven, too cool for hell" and some black jeans, along with red converse. Kaminari laughed at the other's joke. They walked in greeted by a familiar face. They came to seven-eleven quite a lot, though not at 3 in the morning. They knew most of the workers there, and most of the workers knew them. This time it was Jason, one of their favorite employees, "well if it isn't my three favorite customers" he gives them a smile, "so what brings you hear at," he looks down at his watch "4:02 am?"
"None of us could sleep, but that's a normal, so Todoroki asked if we wanted to go to seven-eleven, sooo here we are!" Kaminari says. Jason smiles at them. "Alright, well, let me know if you need anything!"
"We will." Todoroki says. All three of them without talking head for the slurpees. I mean, who wouldn't appreciate a slurpee for 69 cents. Besides, 69 was like Kaminari's favorite number. They picked a flavor and got their slurpees. They then messed around picking some candy, gum, and chips they wanted to buy. After Todoroki payed they headed out. They went and chilled next to Todoroki's car drinking their slurpees. "I'm still super boredddddd" Kaminari complains after throwing away his, now empty, slurpee. "Isn't there like, a house that's supposedly haunted or something?" Shinsou asked not even looking up from his phone. "Yeah, I think it's down the street, are you saying we should go investigate a 'haunted' house? Cause if you are I'm down." Kaminari says. "Kami, you'd be down for jumping off a bridge if someone suggested it" Todoroki says looking at him. "What's that supposed to mean?" Kaminari tilts his head to the side. "I mean you're willing to do anything." Todoroki says. Then he makes his way over to the trash can to throw his empty slurpee away, Shinsou following him shortly after. "But, you know what? Sure, why not" he says. "So were going to a haunted house?" Shinsou asks. "Yup" Kaminari and Todoroki reply in unison.

(A/N hi! So I'm actually really excited for this story, I can just tell it's gonna be a good one. Also sorry if they are a little bit out of character, I just imagine that when these three sleep deprived characters come together they are quite the meme gang. So that's all for now.)