WOAH sleepover no sleep?

{No one's pov}

The three of them walked back to the seven-eleven in utter shock. None of them said anything. When they got back to the seven-eleven they noticed Jason was still there. They walked in, the look of shock still on their face. "What's up with you guys? You look like you've just seen a ghost."
"Well... we didn't see her.." Shinsou says. "Yeah, it was more like we talked to her via my ouij- shit I left it in that house." Kaminari adds. "Well I refuse to go back in that house so I guess it's a lost cause." Todoroki glares at nothing in particular. "Wait, I'm a little lost, what happened?"
"We decided to go to a haunted house because we were bored and we brought a ouija to talk to the ghosts, but then we almost died because a ghost named Toga wanted to kill us." Shinsou explains. "Hm, it happens sometimes." Jason says, "well, I hope you don't get haunted by anything."
"We'll try not to." Todoroki says. Kaminari looks over at Todoroki, "so since your house is the farthest away from that haunted house can I spend the night at your place?"
"I don't see why not."
"Can I... also join in on this sleepover without the sleep?" Shinsou asks. "Of course the more the merrier!" Kaminari beams. They all say their goodbyes to Jason and go to their homes to pack some stuff. Then, they get in Todoroki's car and they drive to his place.

{A/N: I'm back bitches. I've just had no motivation for literally all of my stories, and since this one is my favorite, I figured I might as well update it. So, expect slow updates, I just had random motivation at three in the morning and this is what my sleep deprived brain came up with.}