Miami

Real life in bold
Text messages, insta post,Twitter in bold slant
Thoughts in slant
Dad:Get up Cass
C:I'm up dad I'm ready to get to Miami
Dad:Good we have to go
C:ok

My dad doesn't know that my brothers will be in Miami and I don't plan on telling him I know I'm about to be 18 but I just listen to him but I plan on moving in with my mom next week.

Dad:Wake up we just landed in Miami
C:I'm up let's go

Imessages

Sam🤪🤮:Hey are y'all in Miami yet?
Siss🥺🦋:We just landed dad doesn't know y'all are here and I'm scared of how mad he is going to be when he finds out y'all are here. And no one knows we are siblings right?
Sam🤪🤮:That's going to be eventful and no and we have to keep it that way.
Siss🥺🦋:I know I'm going to tell him y'all are here and we can't talk to you at all.
Sam🤪🤮:I hate to keep it this way but Josh has been stalking your insta and I don't want him finding out yet that the girl he likes is his best friends sister.
Siss🥺🦋:I just told dad and he's actually calm and said he wants to take all of us out for breakfast. I'm scared though because he is never calm. Do you actually think he wants to see y'all?
Sam🤪🤮:Calm down it will be fine I will see you later I will text you what room I'm in so you can come talk to me.
Siss🥺🦋:Ok we just got to the hotel. Byee love you.
Sam🤪🤮:Byee love u 2 see you soon

Dad:Listen i know they are your brothers and I love all of y'all but me and your mom just don't have a good relationship so I just want to take you,me and your brothers out for breakfast tomorrow at 8 tell them that.
Cass:I will I'm gonna go to sams room love ya dad
Dad:love ya too

Insta
SamHurley

Liked by ItzzCassadee,JoshRichardzz,and 10,000 othersSamHurley:Just got to the hotel in Miami

SamHurley:Just got to the hotel in Miami. Looking forward to seeing the person I love the most. And thanks josh for taking a photo with me. @JoshRichardzz

Comments
ItzzCassadee:Dang Your Cute 🤪@SamHurley
^^SamHurley:But your cuter 🤪
^^^^Fan1:I feel a secret being held here.
^^^^^JoshRichadzz:Me too you have some explaining to do Sam.
^^^^ItzzCassadee:It will make sense soon and Sam call me

Imessages
Sam🤪🤮:That was close
Siss🥺🦋:Agreed What is your room number and is anyone in your room?
Sam🤪🤮:801 And Josh,Ur ex whose name is not to be mentioned,Hootie, and a few people from sway and hype.
Siss🥺🦋:Then I'm not coming and who knows Payton may say something.
Sam🤪🤮:I have already told him if he says a word about our secret then I'm letting you knock out his precious teeth.
Siss🥺🦋:Ok and what about us because If I just come up there and come in there gonna be like how do you know her.
Sam🤪🤮:You just act like my girlfriend and it will be fine.
Siss🥺🦋:Fine i will be there in five