Meetings

Manager:Listen just be yourself when you go in and tell them a little about the fighting life for the series.
Cass:Ok thank you Melissia.
Manager:I told you to call me Mel.
Cass:Yes ma'am Melissia.
Manager:Just get in there.

Knock knock

?:Come in

Cass:Hi I'm Cassadee Hurley.
Ben:Hi I'm Ben Ragland. CameraMan
Hunter:Hey I'm Hunter Lakeland.
Bob:Hi I'm Bob Miller call me Bobby.
Cass:Nice to meet y'all you can call me Cass.
Bob:So Cassadee what exactly is this YouTube series going to be about?
Cass:It's about my past in a world of fighting and I'm about to become a professional fighter on July twentieth.
Hunter:So I say let's do it get started right away.
Bob:Sounds good what state do you live in?
Cass:Carson City Nevada and I come out to LA a lot.
Ben:Ok so we will be texting you and getting your address and getting a film crew out there ASAP.
Cass:Sounds great bye guys.

Manager:So how did it go?
Cass:Not good
Manager:They didn't want to do the series?
Cass:They said they are getting a film crew out there ASAP to film!!
Manager:Yay I thought for a minute they didn't want you to film a series.

Insta
CassadeeHurley

Liked by HootieHurley,JoshRichards,LoganPaul,and1,000,000 othersI was once told by @LoganPaul standing on counters in McDonalds was fun

I was once told by @LoganPaul standing on counters in McDonalds was fun. I agree but I got kicked out it was still fun doe. Big day on 7/20/20

LoganPaul:Didn't I tell you that in one of my videos?
CassadeeHurley:Yea it was the one captioned "Met a girl who can fight"
LoganPaul:I need to go watch that video. And I'm gonna call you in a little while to see what 7/20/20 means
CassadeeHurley:Oh you will be happy when you find out what it means. 

Fan1538:I love how she knows Logan and most of the tiktokers and she has only been known since like end of February right after Playlist.
CassadeeHurley:I have 15 mill on YouTube. I have been a YouTuber for 3 years.
Fan1538:Oh sry

JoshRichards:You out here telling us not to do dumb stuff yet you are getting kicked out of McDonalds!!
SamHurley:I mean come on Cassadee!!!
CassadeeHurley:Shut up I hate both of y'all. Hootie is my favorite now.
HootieHurley:I'm her Favorite!Im her Favorite! I'm her Favorite!
SamHurley:WE GET IT ALREADY!!!!!
CassadeeHurley:CaLm YoU aSs DoWn!!

Imessages

Weirdos

                      SecretGirl:I SWEAR TO FUCKING           GOD SAM YOU ARE A FUCKING CHILD.

SurferBoi:I AM NOT A FUCKING CHILD IM SIXTEEN YEARS OLD. 

                           SecretGirl:RIGHT YOUR NOT A CHILD BUT TWO DAYS AGO YOU WERE CRYING BECAUSE YOU PEED THE BED.

Semi🥢:HAHA Sam peed the bed.

SecretGirl:Oh please Josh you were cyring the other day because you didn't want to get a shower.