- Stay with me -

"Pass me the suture." Peter said to Brenda who stood next to him.

"Here"

"His blood pressure is stable, doctor," Said another doctor that monitored the holter. 

 "Okay, you can finish up." Peter said as he walked out. 

/..

After drying his hand with a towel, Peter walked out of the operation theatre. 

He stopped as he made eye contact with the many police officers, managers and Emma. 

"What happened? Is he alright?" Emma asked as she stood up and looked at Peter.

"Yeah, he's stable. We closed up the wound." Peter said. 

Emma light out a sigh of relief.

"Can we go in now? We need to ask him some question." Said one of the police officers standing next to John.

"Are you crazy! He's unconscious right now, let the man rest , would you?" Emma said as she looked at the officer. 

 "What did you just say." The police officer said furiously. 

"Woah, woah, officer calm down. She just a little bit upset and she talking from a doctors perspective." John said as he tried to calm down the officer.

 *DOOR OPENS* 

Emma watched as they moved the bed out of the operation theatre to the ICU wards. She watched him lying on the bed unconscious with his shirt buttoned half away up and a huge band aid that covered his stomach.

 Her heart sank again. 

She closely watched as they transferred him to another room. She felt a weight shifting off her shoulders as they did. She dropped to the floor and sat down.

 "Woah, Emma, Emma get up!"  Peter said as he tried to pick her up while John walked to help him. 

"I'm okay." Emma said as she stood up and walked away.

/..

MEANWHILE  

"Sir, do you want me to prepare breakfast?" Asked the housekeeper that stood by the stairway.

"Yes and you don't have to prepare lunch for me, I'll be eating out for lunch." William answered as he straightened his tie and walked to the living space.

He sat down on the bean bag and closed his eyes. He didn't get any sleep last night and his head really hurt. He licked the side of his lip as he continued to close his eyes. Today was a Saturday which means he didn't have to work today but then again he can always choose when he wants to work since he basically owns the company. 

At this point, he could only think of Emma. All of his work stress was nothing when Emma was right in front of him. It almost fell like the mood would change when she was around. He felt relaxed at the thought of her. He smiled while he closed his eyes.

"Sir, here's your coffee." The housekeeper, Claire said as she placed the steaming hot coffee on the the side table next to him. 

Just the Ballo the cat, managed to snuggle his way in between his legs. 

"Hey there, aren't you tired." William said as he picked Ballo up and placed him on his lap he gently stroked the back of it.

He picked up the cup of coffee and sipped from it.

"Ow..." William said as the hot coffee slightly touched the side of his bruised lips.

That jerk.  William thought as he smriked at what Matthias did to him.