J. Greene

❀name❀Jackson Greene

❀name❀
Jackson Greene

❀age❀
18

❀gender❀
Male

❀sexuality❀
Bisexual

❀species❀
Human

❀personality/Backstory❀Jackson is a very skilled actor, that is the first thing to say

Jackson is a very skilled actor, that is the first thing to say. As son of two of the best, and sadly deceased, CEO's of the USA you should expect that. His acting is excellent. If you look at the billionaire you wouldn't think that deep inside he's a crazy maniac. You wouldn't suspect he kills without emotion, that he doesn't cares about the blood that stains his hands. You wouldn't suspect that behind that charming smile there is nothing. No emotion. No care. No love. Just emptiness. This killer doesn't feels anything.

You see, Jackson hasn't always been this way. When he was younger his emotions were much stronger than those of the most people. When you are sad, he was heartbroken. When you wee angry, he was in blind rage. When you were happy, he was in heaven. All those strong emotions made his parents worry about him. They sent him to a doctor, but that didn't work out. Because of the constant stress they started to fight a lot. They were screaming at each other ever night, blaming the other. One night Jackson couldn't take it anymore. One moment he was in his room, the next in the living room, his parents dead bodies beside him. His parents were dead, he had killed him. He had killed them and he felt.....nothing.

No guilt, no pain

No guilt, no pain. Nothing. As the police escorted him out, believing that someone else had killed his parents, he started to realise. There was no one not to love and all those strong emotions that had controlled his head life for so long disappeared. Now he couldn't feel anything. No matter how hard he tried, he didn't feel a single thing. There was no happiness in his life, no sadness, nothing. He took over his family company, becoming the next CEO. Still he felt nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Until....until his next kîll. He didn't know why he did it but when he felt the life disappeared from the body he held, he felt pleasure.

That was when he truly started to become crazy. He understood that the only way to feel was to kill. The only way to escape from the plain endless life was to kill, to hear someone scream and beg for mercy. Sometimes he would kidnap people and keep them for a while, playing with them. He truly is psychopath and a sadist. Enjoying others pain. He isn't able to feel for someone else, understand their painless. He doesn't cares about their lives or feelings. Jackson is very selfish. He would never risk anything for someone else, only caring about him.

If a doctor would ever see the real him they would understand. Jackson isn't truly emotionless. He just blocks, not knowing he does it, all his emotions out. He blocks them out because he can't deal with all the pain he has faced, he can't deal with the dead of his parents, or all the string emotions. He can't deal with pain, anger or sadness. So he blocks them out. He would rather kill for pleasure than to feel his real feelings. But maybe there is someone out there who can show him how to feel like a real person. Who can make him feel again. Who can make him something else. And in process saving many people from getting killed by this psychopathic ass.