A. Wira

𝙁𝙐𝙇𝙇 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀Annabella Sofia Wira

𝙁𝙐𝙇𝙇 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀
Annabella Sofia Wira

𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀
↳Anna (The nickname used by most of her friends and people at school. It's less of a mouthful than her full name)
↳An (A common nickname by those close to her)
↳Bel (only used by her best friends. It's usually used to tease her)
↳My perfect daughter. My girl. Useless girl. Little whore. My good child (her mother)
↳Bella (only her sister calls her this)

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈
Barbara Palvin

𝘼𝙂𝙀
20

𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍
Female

𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔
Annabella is one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. She's kind and she's caring for everyone. Annabella is that girl you almost hate because she's just so nice. She wouldn't say a bad thing about anyone. She just can't. She believes everyone deserves a change and that no one is truly bad. She's the kind of girl who will always think about others first and tries to help people, even when she doesn't know them or it can hurt herself in the process. She isn't exactly selfless as she surely will put those who she cares more about before strangers, and though she doesn't think of her own safety that doesn't mean she's selfless. You see, Annabella just doesn't think about the fact that she can get hurt in the process. She is focusing on one thing only and that is the only thing she's thinking about, everything else she ignores. This is something that happens more often. That she's so focused one thing that that she forgets to do the other. Like she is often so focused on a project, either for school or something else, that she forgets the time and forgets to sleep. Or when she's reading an thrilling book she forgets to eat. She's actually just a little chaotic, most of the time she doesn't even know what she's doing and why. Annabella also very innocent. Innocent in the way she has never had sex with anyone and isn't planning on. She just can't seem to hate anyone and always tries to he kind, even when they don't deserve it. She can't stand the sight of blood and will most likely throw up, probably over you. Annabella is the kind of girl who can't set herself to hate anyone, even if they have treated her badly. That however doesn't mean she will let them continue to treat her that way. She won't stand for people who will hurt her for no reason. She isn't physically strong enough to fight them off but she's sure to close her heart and if possible stay away from them. She is not someone to carry hate in her heart, she believes it makes your life only harder. So instead she will push them out of her life, she can be quiet harsh when she does this. She won't call you names, she won't curse at you. She will simple tell you the truth. She doesn't want you in her life anymore, and if you were to keep bugging her, she has no problem alerting the authorities. Annabella despised liars. She will tell the, the truth, even if it hurts. Annabella tries to avoid lying at all cost. She has been raised to always be honest and that is what she tries. She hated lying and those who tell lies to safe themselves. She would rather have people being cruel to her than playing with her. She can't stand mind games. She is an innocent and sweet girl but she is also honest and won't lie so you will feel better.

𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔
Annabella's story started when her parents met years ago. They took a long time falling in love. At the first they were enemies, both having their own small company. Than they become partners, friends and at the end they fell in love. Together they had two beautiful daughters. Annabella and her twin sister Catarina . The two girls were the light of their live. They loved their daughters, they truly did. The first few months of their life, the two girls were completely surrounded by the love of their parents. Though after those months they would be home less often, leaving the twins behind with a nanny. They didn't want to leave them behind but their business was thriving. So they had to leave their daughter behind once a while. It was fine. The girls grew up with the love of many people, their nannies, their parents and the other servants that lived in the huge mansion of their patents. The mansion was a place of light. There was always something happening, and everyone lived like one big family. It were the happiest years of Annabella's life. But all happiness must come to an end. Catarina had a huge fight with their father. The girls were 9 at that time and though Annabella was a soft spoken and sweet girl, her sister was the opposite, full with fire and stubborn as hell. Catarina was the hell on Earth for the nannies and would rarely listen to anyone. The night before their father left for a huge business trip, he and Catarina had a fight. The first fight they ever had. Catarina wanted to go to the school dance, her fathe didn't allow her because she was grounded for cutting Annabella's hair without permission. It didn't end well, with Catarina screaming she hated him and saying she wanted him to die. Their father, a calm and soft man left his daughter to scream at him, though he didn't budge. The next morning he left, without a goodbye. Two weeks later they got the horrifying news. Their father was dead. He had been in a huge car accident. He had been brought to the hospital immediately after but he hadn't survived. Annabella was the last to hear the news, when she came home from school she met with her mother and sister, both silent and both crying. The news broke the family apart. Their mother blamed Catarina for their father's death, Catarina blamed herself but turned her self hate into anger. Fights would become something usual in their house. Catarina and her mother would always be at each other's neck, with Annabella caught in the middle. With her left to clean up the mess. She was constantly reminded to be good by her mother, to not become her sister. She was pushed away from Catarina, especially after she left the house. She couldn't stand their mother's hate anymore. Things went downhill after that.  Her mother turned to the alcohol, she had tried before but Annabella, with backup from Catarina, didn't allow her. Now the gentle Annabella did not have her sisters support anymore, she didn't stand a change against her mother. Her mother forced her to be her perfect girl. If not, if she wanted kind, sweet and innocent. If she saw her little girl was tainted, she would hurt her.  Sometimes she would just hit her, sometimes things would be worse. Manipulated and afraid of her mother, Annabella tried to keep away from anything that would displease herself mother. Leaving her naive and sometimes too trusting. Her mother abandoned her work, leaving them with debts and a ruined reputation. All the servants were fired, the mansion was sold and they moved to a small house at the edge of the city. Annabella lived there, under the thumb of her mother. Suffering from abuse by a delusional woman, wanting to turn her in the perfect daughter. Even if it kills her.