Chapter 1

❣ Jungkook pov

- It was Saturday night and I just returned from the tour from Europe. It was surprise for Y/n. I missed her soo much that I was excited to see her home.
- I was waiting to take her in my embrace. I wanted to hold her tightly and inhale her sweet vanilla scent. Cuddle with her all night long and shower her with kisses.  That's how much I missed her and loved her.
- We meet through our parents a year back. They decided an arrange marriage for us. We got along really well after first meet. She was a simple girl whose father worked for my father.
- Our bond was really strong. The marriage took place after 2 months of us meeting. Me being busy I never had a girlfriend. She was my first everything.
- She was my first kiss, first girl with whom I cuddled, first one with whom I was comfortable, first one whom I slept with. She had an aura. She was really good at impressing people.
- Her simplicity was the key of attraction. When she first moved into my really big house she was shocked with the interior and its size. She used to clean up everything even though maids were there to do that work.
- I left for the tour 3 months back. Before that too I was busy with the practice, comeback and all the stuff. I didn't give her much time nor attention. But she was always there for me. Now I wanted to spend my all time with her giving her all my love.
- I reached the house and rushed inside. I started to call her
" Y/n... Babyy... I am backk..." she was nowhere to be seen. So I went up to the room but she wasn't even there.
- I came down stairs and was greeted by Gracia. She was like a mother figure to me. When I lived alone in this house she used to take care of me. But from the time Y/n came she started to do all of it.
" Master... Welcome backk..." she said bowing.
- "Where is Y/n. Did she went to her parents?" I asked breathing heavily.
- "She actually went to club." she said hesitating a bit.
- "What!???" I was shocked.
- "Actually when you were on the tour she was alone and got really well with Miya Mam. They hung out a lot and yeah go to clubbing too." she said.
- Miya... she was Jimin's girlfriend. Miya and Jimin broke up when we were on tour. Reason... I don't know. He never told us. But she always kind off gave me a bad wibe and Y/n being with her got me worried.
- I decided to call her. I took out my phone from the pocket and when I unlocked it I saw the picture from our marriage. It made me smile a bit. I called her but she didn't pick up. I texted her but no reply.
- I was worried sick. I even called Miya but she didn't even pick up my call. I decided to wait for her and made myself comfortable on couch. I was tired as heck. Every other minute my eyes were closing. I wanted to sleep my body was aching.
- After 2 hours of waiting at about 1 am I heard the jumbling of the keys. My eyes shot open. I stood up and went towards door. I saw Y/n on the floor her back rested against the door.
- I immediately went to help her stand. I took her by her arm and she whimpered. She slightly looked towards me
"Kookkieeee.... Youu are herrreeeee." she said clinging onto me.
- I wanted to smell her vanilla scent but the only smell I was able to inhale was of strong alcohol. She pulled me into a needy kiss making me taste the alcohol on her tongue.
- It disgusted me. I pulled away and picked her up. On the way she was mumbling softly
" Kookiee... I... missed you.... I luwww... you." She said poking my nose.
- I brought her to our room without uttering a single word. When I laid her on the bed she raised her hands asking me to take off her dress. Speaking of dress it was black and really short. It was a full sleve and all the upper parts were covered but she looked god damm sexy in it.
- I helped her change her dress and tucked her in the bed. She feel asleep immediately. I got on the other side of the bed taking her in my embrace. She hold me tightly. It made me happy forgetting whatever happened earlier.

❣ Next morning

- I woke up at 9am and went down stairs. I saw Gracia cleaning the house. She smiled at me when she saw me
" Master good morning, do you need anything?"
- "Noo, but when does Y/n wake up." I asked.
- "She wokes up till 12pm daily." She replied continuing her work.
- "Does she daily goes to club?" I asked. I thought it was good sometimes to go to club but Gracia said she daily wakes up late. I was afraid to hear the answer.
- "Most of the times. If she don't go to club she and Miya mam do a girls night out." She said. It was strange. Whenever me and Y/n did face time she never told me about Miya. I felt worried.
- I decided to chill down scrolling through my phone and doing some gardening. When I was preparing lunch for her I heard some yelling
"Gracia... Gracia..." Y/n was yelling from upstairs. I saw Gracia rushing upstairs with a horror look on her face. It felt weird. I never ever saw Gracia she was terrified.
- I off the stove and ran behind her.
" How many times I have to tell you to check the medicine. The painkillers are not here and my head is bursting right now." Y/n yelled. Her voice echoed in whole house.
- When I entered the room I saw Gracia with her head down. Y/n saw me and her jaw dropped. I was furious at her for treating Gracia this way.
" Jung.... Kook... When... did you came?" she said stuttering. Panic written on her face. I told Gracia to go out and she went closing the door of the room.
- "Maybe when you were clubbing last night I came to surprise you. But you surprised me by your state. And today you made me more surprise by your behavior with Gracia." I said taunting her. I wanted my words to stab her heart.
- "Ohh... I am sorry for yelling at Gracia. My head was really pounding and still is. I will apologize to her. If I knew you were coming home I would've prepared something special for you..." She said pouting. Her words sounded hurt. I felt bad for hurting her.
- But I managed to put a straight face
" Welcome home Kook. I missed you..." she said jumping on me. It made me laugh. I take a hold of her body by grabbing her hips. She pulled me in a passionate kiss.
- Our lips interlocked with each other like the lost puzzle pieces. The bitter taste of alcohol was still there. I entered my tongue in her mouth. Battling with eachother I won at the end. She showered me with kisses all over my face.
I felt overwhelmed.

❣ At evening

- Me and Y/n were chilling in the big balcony of the house sitting on a swing. The view of beautiful sunset in front of us added more magic to that moment.
- It felt good to have her again in my arms. Her presence give more meaning to my existence. She completed me. We haven't known each other for even a year but I knew she was the one when I met her for first time.
- I got up going towards the edge of balcony. Suddenly after some time I smelled something disgusting. I looked back and saw Y/n smoking.
- I hated it and the people who do it. Was she out of her mind.
" What the heal are you doing?" I asked being in trance.
- "Ohh.... Smoking... Do you want some?" she said offering me a cigarette.
- "Eww... I hate it... Dont even bring it near me." I said covering my mouth.
- "Its not that bad... I was same when I saw Miya doing it... But it really gives chills." She said taking it in her mouth.
- I didn't knew what I was more disgusted of... Of the cigarette in her hand or of her... Was this the girl I felt in love and married. She was soo innocent and simple. Who was the girl in front of me???