Chapter 3 (Final)

❣ Jungkook pov

- Its been 3 months to that night. After that I tried to approach Y/n but everytime she shrugged me of like I was nothing to her. I tried to stop her but it wasnt possible for me every time.
- We were preparing for new album and it was gonna be released soon. I was busy all the time. So, again I didn't had much time for Y/n.
- In these days I realised that I don't feel love for her anymore. First I tried to convince myself that I was wrong but I failed. Someone was there to help me through all this.
- Her name is Yuqi and she worked as producer for bighit. She was just year older than me but she understood me really well. I emptied all my thoughts to her and she guided me to improve my relationship.
- But to clap two hands are needed and in all process Y/n wasn't a bit cooperative. This caused my efforts to fail. I gave up after yesterday's incident.
- She got into fight with a girl at club and someone recognized her as my wife. It was all over news. Her actions were going to harm my and my group's reputation.
- So, I made my final decision. I decided to divorce her. I called my lawyer in morning and asked for the papers as fast as possible. He told me that he will deliver them in afternoon at office.

- Today was a little party at company. We all worked our asses off for last comback and tour. The party was thrown in hope that we will work more hard for next comeback. All members had prepared some performances.
- Me and Jimin hyung prepared a song I wrote with the help of Yuqi. It was called who. All I thought in my head while writing this song was my and Y/n's relationship. I was going to perform it for first time so, it was special.
- I was rehearsing for the performance in the afternoon when I received the papers. I immediately signed them and sent home for Y/n to sign it.
- Finally, it all was gonna get over. It hurted like hell. I missed the old  Y/n. She was maybe not the one for me. I waited desperately for love all these years of my life and in the end everything was failed.

❣ Time skip in evening

❣ Y/n pov

- It was late in evening and I was getting dressed for going to the inauguration of a new club today. It was pretty exciting as the club was owned by richest person in food industry of korea.
- I got out of my room to an empty house. I went down stairs and saw a big envelope on dining table. I opened it out of curiosity but the label on stack of paper gave me an uneasy feeling. My eyes wided and mouth opened in shock.
- My body felt numb reading "DIVORCE PAPERS" written in big and bold text. Suddenly my eyes opened to the reality of outsid world when this all time I was just living in dream world.
- I opened them and saw that he had signed them already. My eyes brimmed with tears and I collapsed on the ground. My heart ached. It was shattered into pieces and I knew that it was me who lead my fate to this situation.
- I still remember the day like it was yesterday when I happily got married to Jungkook. He was best husband. But my needs were different. I always loved to get attention which he never gave me.
- I tried... I tried my best to understand his job which I appreciated but lack of his presence always made me feel lonely. One day he left for the tour and that night I received call from Jimin's girlfriend Miya.
- She made me feel like I had a friend with whom I can talk for hours. She made me feel like I was not alone. Every person has some bad qualities and she also had but that didn't stop me from being friends with her.
- I was a coward little girl. But she showed me the real world. Going to club of course got me a lot of attention. The hungry eyes of man trailing all over my body first made me uncomfortable but I learned to ignore them.
- I never in my life cheated on Jungkook. He was my everything. But I didn't told him about Miya because he kind off hated her. I used to face time him in afternoon everyday and spend time with Miya in night.
- I never knew driving through the woods late at night was soo fun. I never knew being drunk and just feeling myself was so much fun. I didn't knew singing without people judging you was so much fun. I never knew that smoking a cigarette would release my entire stress in a minute. I felt like a happy butterfly every time hoping from one to another flower.
- But I got so much flowed in that dream that I ignored Jungkook. I behaved like a bitch to him. Whenever I saw him he got on my nerves because he hated whatever I was doing and I didn't have any intention of stopping it.
- It was my fault for ignoring him every time he wanted to talk. Its just that I didn't see this coming. I realised how much different I've been now from what I was. He must've felt hurt for these months.
- If I had a last chance I wanna grab it and change myself for him. I need to talk to him. I need to apologize him for everything. He was having comeback in some days so I figured that he muat be at company.
- I took my car keys and drove to his company. The traffic on road was getting on my nerves. Every passing second I was getting more and more impatient to see him.

❣Time skip

- I reached the company and ran inside. Everyone knew who I was so they easily let me in. I reached a corridor. There was silence there just the music was heard coming from a room. I walked towatds it and slowly opened the door.
- Looked like everyone was having a party. What caught my eyes, was the stage in front where Jungkook and Jimin hyung sat on the chairs. A calm somg started to play and Jungkook started to sing.
- Every line of the song stabbed my heart. It was about me and I saw how his sparkling eyes glistened with tears. I walked in front and then Jungkook saw me.
- Our eyes locked. He deriving the every emotion of that song in such a way that my body was filled with guilt. I was left alone yet again. Throughout the whole performance his eyes never left me. His deep stare sent shivers down my spine.
- His performance finished and everyone applauded him with claps and cheers. He got down from stage bowing to everyone. A lady came up to him and ruffled his hair cutely making him fluster. I saw how he looked at her. It was the same way he looked at me.
- It hurted but atleast I knew that after me he won't be alone and have someone to love him in which I lacked. I saw him approaching towards me and I straightened my posture.
- " Lets go to balcony and talk." he said. I nodded and followed him quietly. As we reached there I immediately burst into tears and hugged him. He held me loosely rubbing my back and stroking my hair with his veiny hands.
- "I am sorry. This all happened because of me. I didn't came to know when I lost my real self amd became something weird. You got hurted so much because of me. Its all my fault. I don't deserve you." I blurted out while sobbing into his chest.
- " Its okay. I am glad you realised everything.... Y/n I am sorry to say but during all this my feelings for you faded. So, there was no point in this relationship and so I sent divorce papers." he said. I lowkey wanted all of it to be a lie and have second chance but I already lost it.
- " I know. I will move out of house tomorrow and sign the papers too. I hope you will be happy with her." I said mentioning that girl who ruffled his hair.
- " Who?" he asked with a confused expression which made me a bit chuckle in that moment.
- " The one who ruffled your hair and then you got all flustered. I saw the way you looked at her." I said raising my eyebrow and teasing him while I hide all the pain.
- " Is it too obvious?" he asked.
- " Yes." I said and we both giggled.
- " I missed this Y/n a lot." He said hugging me and I frozed at the spot due to his sudden action. " Just promise me you'll stop doing all this and find someone who will give you a lot attention and love." he said which made me tear up. I wondered how he can be so good and caring after what I did to him.
- " I promise Jungkook." I said separating the hug. " By the way, your song was really good." I said looking deep into his doe eyes.
- " I am glad you liked it." he said rubbing the nape of his neck.
- " Can I ask you for something?" I said fiddling with my fingers. Unsure about what he will say.
- " Sure." he said showing his bunny smile.
- " Can I get a good bye kiss?" Was it to much to ask I thought. But I can't go away like this. I wanted to feel his lips against mine for the last time.
- He nodded and leaned in. I closed my eyes and his lips landed on mine. He held me by my waist while I put my both hands on his shoulder. The euphoric feeling was rushing through my whole body.
- That was it. My life chapter which included him. Everything finished after that kiss. I hurted him a lot. But I also lost myself for some time. Don't really know what will happen in future but I just hope he will stay happy and receive love from all over the world.