5 ° Thief!!

"I don't know." Jisung humphed.

"Wait boys, Ten, here meet Chenle, whom I was talking about."

The man, Ten, noticed another boy standing beside Jisung and cooed.

"Johnny, where did you get him?" Ten practically ran towards Chenle, squealing, and then squished the little boy's cheeks.

"Ten calm down, you can adore him later, can we talk about why I called you?"

"Sure sure." Ten got up after patting Chenle on the head and 'the man', named Johnny, asked Ten how to enter the house of Chenle, without keys.

At that question, Chenle asked, "Is he a thief?"

Everyone was dumbfounded at the question but to lighten up the mood, Johnny said, "See Ten, kids always speak the truth, so how is your stealing going."

Ten looked at Johnny with an unamused look then said, "Maybe kids really don't lie, I don't know about your kind of stealing and shit, but I won't lie about stealing your heart." and winked.

Johnny was once again (more) dumbfounded but composed himself, "Ch-check your la-language. There are kids." Then he looked at Chenle and informed him that Ten worked as a private detective and the boy nodded.

Johnny looked back at Ten, "Soo.."

"Sure I'll help. But you gotta tell me where did you find him." Ten said and Johnny nodded.

Being decided, the two adults chatted for a while, talking about Chenle exactly, and the two little boys went to dress up as they will be going to Chenle's house.

_________

After reaching at Chenle's house with the help of the little boy, they stood in front of the gate and Ten helped them enter the house with some of his equipments.

After entering the house, Ten instructed to not touch anything and told that he will do it.

After some hours, every documents of chenle that were found, were handed to Johnny by Ten and all of them exited the house and made their way back. Ten also informed that the police will take care of the rest as they can't just leave a house like that.

Sitting in driver's seat, Johnny informed them about going to a mall for Chenle's clothes. Yup they didn't bring anything from the house except the documents.

Jisung was very happy at the new information while Chenle was still almost emotionless. He just couldn't get over his parents' death and maybe would not anytime soon.

But to not make the other boy gloomy he faked a smile at him as the other boy was also smiling.

________________________________________

Now it's the 5th chapter. Kind of a filler, yeah!!

Do you think the chapters are short?

Let me know ^

Also, please vote and comment if you like the story so far :)

Published: 24-03-2020
Words: 499

Published: 24-03-2020Words: 499

Okay then..

Well....

Done reading this chap, now go to YouTube and stream Ridin' then comeback here if you want to continue the story :) happy streaming and happy reading - request from the author, or leave this story :)