9 ° Heartbreak

"Chenle" Jisung whined.

The boys were lying down on the bed, leaving a huge space between them.

The said boy didn't answer.

"Chenle."

No answer again.

"Are you mad-"

"-Why would you do that?" Chenle cut him off.

"I- I just wanted to thank you too and... that felt right."

Chenle turned around to meet another pair of eyes looking at him, with adoration?

"This is not right Jisung." Chenle whispered lowly so that Jisung wouldn't hear but Jisung did anyways.

Jisung moved towards Chenle and placed his arm on the boy's waist. He placed a long and sweet kiss on his forehead then looked at the boy's eyes, "It's okay, really." and smiled.

Chenle nuzzled his face on Jisung's chest, smiling secretly against his chest.

"Don't do that again, that is not right." Chenle whined.

"I'll see." Jisung said softly.

The boys then let sleep take over them and wash the tiredness of the long day they had.

_________

Chenle 16, Jisung 16

Chenle entered the house violently, Jisung failing in his pace to keep up with the boy.

"Chenle calm down. Please. It's in the past."

"NO DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME, I DON'T WANNA TALK TO ANYONE."

Johnny watched as the boys rushed to Jisung's room.

"Papa can you leave the house for a while. I'll call you in time."

Johnny raised an eyebrow, "Okay?" He got up and left the house after taking some things with him.

Meanwhile Chenle entered the room, kicking the door open in the process and screamed. Then fell on the floor on his knees, crying his heart out.

"Oh my God." Jisung whispered before coming in the room also.

He placed his bag on the doorstep. Then he tiptoed and went behind Chenle, bringing him in a hug.

Chenle struggled to get free, "FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE. I should have died that day with my parents. Your father shouldn't have rescued me. I don't-." He was cut off in the middle of his sentence as Jisung immediately turned the boy around by his shoulder, and just pressed his lips onto his, without thinking anything.

Chenle's eyes widened, tears still flowing down the cheeks. After realizing what was happening, he landed a hard slap at Jisung's cheek and Jisung let go of the kiss, the slap stung, he sighed and looked into Chenle's eyes in which shock and heartbreak was evident. But Jisung was still calm.

"Don't you ever fucking think about dying. Look she's a bitch, she cheated, you are not, you didn't, you loved her, she did not, she doesn't deserve someone this good as you, and you deserve way better than her, then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HURTING YOURSELF DAMN IT." Jisung was calm at first but at last he snapped. Chenle flinched, Jisung never shouted.

"I- I- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ME ALL THESE? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING IT HURTS? NO YOU DON'T–"

Jisung quite daringly captured Chenle's lips once again, just for a couple of seconds, before letting go immediately, which managed to shut Chenle up.

"I, your best friend, whom you look up at, as a brother," Jisung stopped, "who wants to be more than that" he whispered to himself, Chenle heard but said nothing, he was confused, "love you so much, then why are you still thinking about her, you don't get to keep thinking about a girl like her who doesn't give two fucks about others' feelings." Jisung stopped after speaking softly as Chenle lowered his head.