Chapter 2: thats a big mansion

Taurus POV:

Man I'm hungry

I skipped breakfast this morning because I woke up kinda late. I was rushing around last minute getting dresses and packing bathroom stuff. I heard a car horn and saw that the time was 11:30.

"Bye mom, bye dad, bye Amie!"

Amie is my little sister. She's in 7th grade.

"Bye Taur-Taur! See you at the Christmas party!"

And with that, I was out the door with my bags and heading to a long white limo.

Gem POV

"Nye! Wake uppppppppppp!" I shouted at my brother. When he didn't wake up, I grabbed a glass from the kitchen, filled it with cold water, and splashed it on his face.

"AHHH GEM"

"Lol you weren't waking up"

"Andddd"

"Whatever, get ready, we have to leave in an hour, and we still are going to need to finish packing the last bit of our clothes."

"Yeah yeah, see you down in 30?"

"See ya, can you wake up CJ and Ash"

"I did it yesterday though!"

"Too bad Nye!"

With that being said, I ran out of the room to pick out my outfit.

Ash and CJ are our older brothers, who are both in collage. They help take care of us as our parents are always on business trips. I had finally picked out an outfit that l really liked, and I went down the stairs. A few minutes had passed and Nye, CJ, and Ash came down.

"Wow sis, only breakfast for yourself and not your favorite brothers?? So rude Gem"

"You have hands Ash, use them. Cereal is is the cupboard and milk is in the fridge."

That's when a huge horn went off.

Nye POV

After Gem woke me up ever so nicely and left me to dry off and wake our siblings I started getting ready. After the last thing was packed and ready to go I went downstairs and grabbed a cereal bar and a banana. I had just finished eating when a loud horn went off.

"That's our cur Gem"

"Yeah yeah"

"Bye ya little rascals" CJ was shouting after us after we had grabbed our bags and were heading out.

"Bye!"

Virgo POV

I was the first person to get there. Once I saw the mansion I was freaking out. It was so large! All the rooms were really cool and I decided to have a little tour.

(This will include everyone's rooms as well... Virgo didn't look here, I'm just putting everything here at once).

Living room