Chapter 8

Itachi POV
Last night,damn even though I l nearly knew her and I was pissed at her didn't change the fact that she looked hot as hell laying under me.
Screw Sasuke for playing her like that.
Y/n still doesn't know that sasuke hooked up with a pink headed girl while she was away.
Doesn't matter it was good that he never took her innocence,she deserved somebody more loyal.
Fuxk what's wrong with me?
Why do I care?,I'm not loyal,I'm Itachi mother fuxking Uchiha,I only do it for the pleasure not anything more.
With all these thoughts running through my head it didn't take me long to fall asleep beside her with my arm around her.

THE MORNING

I woke up to the sun shining on my face,I turned and looked at her.she looked so peaceful sleeping.
I was about to get up until she pulled me closer to her and snuggled on my chest.
Shit no hoe I slept with never done this before.
I was quite tired too since last night 😏
So I just looked at her for one last time and went back to sleep.

YN POV
I woke up.my lower back was dead,I look over and see that I was all snuggled up against Itachi.I quickly push him off.he let out a small groan then looks up...

Damn how the hell does he look so innocent yet hella cute even after what he did last night

He went back to sleep, looking uninterested.I slowly walked over to the bathroom and took a warm shower then since he tore of all my clothes last night I went to his closet and wore some of his. I smelled his strong cologne,it gives of a strong aura.
I went back to the bed and just watched him and deep down admired his features.

TO BE CONTINUED....