Chapter 10🍋?

Itachi POV
I walked over to the washroom door and was about to open it when I heard a muffled noise.i stayed quiet and heard more noises.Shit was she hurt?without thinking I went in.The sight I saw....fuck.
Y/n on the ground touching her self and moaning,she didn't even realize I walked in.she had one hand inside her pants and the other holding her up leaning against the wall with her head thrown back and eyes closed.
I was getting more turned on by every second.Finally I couldn't take it anymore I kneeled over grabbed her hands from her pants.she looked shocked to see me. "It..Itachi?" She was turning red. "I..it's not..not what it looks like"she said stuttering. "It-" she was cut of when I pushed a finger inside her,she started moaning and I went faster until she finished.
I didn't even take her to the bed I did her right there in the washroom.
(Forgive me Jesus)-author

We both layed their then took a shower together,she didn't say a word.then we both layed in bed when suddenly I felt an arm around me,I looked over to see y/n spooning me.i had no objections so I let her.

Y/n POV
I kept thinking about the bathroom events over and over gain.i need to make sure what I feel,if I like him or if I'm just sexually attracted to him because they're both different so I decided that I have to find out so I spooned him when we slept.He was warm and smelled nice and soon I drifted of to sleep.
To be continued....