A/n Note

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading, I put my blood, sweat and tears into this story and I hope it came out okay. I spent sleepless nights writing and editing and rewriting because half of what I write is some how deleted, which was weird and annoying for the longest time. I'm working on some new stories now that I am finished with this one, and I don't think I will be making a sequel [sorry :( ].

             Tsukiyama Shuu is my favorite character, not just from Tokyo Ghoul, but all together. Even though he is fiction, he helped me through a lot of shit in life, so this fanfic is kind of like a love letter to the creators of Tokyo Ghoul. I'm sorry that I'm a weeb, but lets be honest with ourselves, we all kinda are if your reading this.

               I want to know what more do you guys want to read from me? Horror? Romance? Fanfics? Anything in between? Feel free to message me! Don't be afraid to critique or add some constructive criticism to my stories either, I love to hear feed back from you :)

Anyways, thank you for all that you've done, and I hope that the message of this story was clear for you. No matter who you are, you are always deserving of love, no matter what shape or form it comes in. There are people that adore you, and that will fight for you no matter what. So stay strong, because even if it doesn't feel like it now, it gets better.

Have a great day :)