Main Characters Info

⚠️Disclaimer all of the art isn't mine⚠️

Name: Izuku MidoriyaNickname(s): Deku, Izu Age: 15 Quirk: One for All + Secret QuirkSchool: U

Nickname(s): Deku, Izu
Age: 15
Quirk: One for All + Secret Quirk
School: U.A
Backstory: When Izuku was little he was bullied by Katsuki Bakugo due to the fact he didn't have a quirk. Izuku has shut out everything and everyone. His whole life he wanted to make them feel his pain. At the age of 11, he found out he was the son of the number one villain, whose quirk is All for One. He decided to embrace this and become a villain himself and work with the League of Villains once he got in contact with his father. Izuku was "quirkless" until All Might decided he would be his successor. Little did All Might know he didn't need All Might's power, Izuku already had power from his father.

 Little did All Might know he didn't need All Might's power, Izuku already had power from his father

Name: Katsuki Bakugo
Nickname(s): Kacchan
Age: 15
Quirk: Explosion
School: U.A
Backstory: Katsuki has always been top of his class even when he was little. He was once nice but it all changed when he got his explosive quirk. His main victim is Izuku. Katsuki bullied him daily because he knew that no matter what Izuku would never give up even though he is quirkless. It made him upset that Izuku could still have hopes for the future even after everything. Katsuki regrets bullying Izuku as he's come to conclusions from his past. He starts to become nicer to Izuku to make up for it, but he discovers that Izuku has become cold recently. He also notices him sneaking out of the dorms late at night. 'Why is Izuku acting so strange lately?' he thinks.

Name: Shouto TodorokiNickname(s): Icy-hot, ShoAge: 15Quirk: Half cold half hotSchool: U

Nickname(s): Icy-hot, Sho
Age: 15
Quirk: Half cold half hot
School: U.A
Backstory: Shouto was born because his father was obsessed with having a perfect child to beat All Might, the most powerful hero. His father trained Shouto since the first day he got his quirk. Shouto got abused if he slacked off or did something wrong. His mother couldn't stand Shouto because of the abuse from his father gave her, so seeing him one night sent her to panic and she poured boiling water onto his face that left a scar on the left side of his face. Shouto rebelled against his father for this and other reasons by not using the fire part of his power. Years later he learned from Izuku that his fireside was not his father's quirk but his own. With this revelation Shoto became loyal to Izuku no matter what.

Hope you enjoy my story!❤️