"Leather."

A quiet beeping noise woke Rey from her sleep, and erupted the solemn silence that enticed the dark room. Kylo's room, she reminded herself, as she stretched her bruised arms over her head, a long and tiresome yawn echoing throughout the room. Rey lifted the old blanket off her body and shivered as the cold air cloaked her legs and stomach in a subtle chill. She placed her bare feet on the stone floor and clasped her face in her hands, sighing loudly with petulance, vivid, raw memories of yesterday running in wild circles in her mind; Snoke's lifeless body in pieces, their raged fight with the Praetorian Guards, her commitment to the dark side, Kylo's touch, Kylo's eyes, Kylo-
She stood up from the large bed and shook her head, her brown hair falling in waves onto her face as she composed herself and her thoughts. She only had one objective. Ease Ben into the light.
There was hope, she assured herself, wandering around his room, there was hope.

It wasn't long after Rey had spent a while looking through Kylo's books and personal things when she finally retreated to the bathroom to change into the new clothes, that she found neatly folded on a chair. She assumed someone must of left it there as she slept. As the cold, metallic water hit her flushed face, Rey thought about her plan. She would show the good inside him, show him how he wouldn't need to be in pain if he joined her. Rey adjusted her three hair buns, tightening the last one, remebering the faint distant memories of Jakku. A chill spiralled down her spine.

The luminous, bright light of the bathroom reflected onto the mirror as Rey observed her clothing in great detail; glossy, black leather cloaked her figure firmly, her arms and legs enveloped in soft, dark material. Her back was covered with a long piece of black fabric, almost like a cape or robe, it's ends almost sweeping the floor. Rey's fingers slowly trailed against the cool fabric as she inhaled the rich scent of fresh leather. She caught her reflection in the mirror and was entranced by the strong, daunting woman staring back at her. Rey poised herself with confidence and smiled at her reflection; outside of those ratty, scavenger clothes she felt she could be respected on this ship. She looked like a powerful Supreme Leader.

Black shoes were left near the door, which Rey quickly slipped into. A brisk wind of fresh, chilly air and a quiet murmur of voices striked Rey as she opened the door and swiftly left Kylo's room.