"Yellow."

The brightly lit corridors of Snoke's ship burned into Rey's eyes as she roamed around, searching for Kylo, her black robes cascading behind her. With her head held high, Rey walked through the corridors, peering her head inside the little gaps left from slightly open doors, watching and observing. She couldn't help the perplexing curiosity that seemed to hold her captive at times.

Even though she was appointed as one of the Supreme Leaders, Stormtroopers and highly-ranked officials glared at Rey with strong disgust as she glided past them, regarding her as if she was dust, a little speck of scavenger dirt. She imagined what they were thinking about her; out of place, unwanted and insignificant. Rey charged through the endless white corridors, forcing officials to acknowledge her presence through narrow and sharp eye-contact, even when she heard their curses spitting from the gaps of their clenched teeth.

After what seemed like an eternity of searching and roaming, Rey walked towards a Stormtrooper guarding a metallic, padlocked door, his weapon shiny and glossy from the harsh, bright lights that lit the corridor.
"Where might I find Kylo Ren?" Rey heard her bold voice booming at the Stormtrooper and caught a quick reflection of herself on the piercing white shell of the Stormtrooper's helmet.
"The Supreme Leader is currently at a meeting. It will finish soon." A cold, emotionless voice soothed from inside the helmet.
"Take me to him." Rey ordered, feeling the burning glare of the Stormtrooper through the black lines of his helmet.
"I am unable to do that." The Stormtrooper mocked her from behind his protective helmet, his voice cold and dull.
Rey clenched her fists in anger, and opened her mouth to protest when a chilled, skinny hand grasped her shoulder.

Rey briskly turned to see the gleaming, narrow face that belonged to the cowardly General Hux, who bent down to grin widely at her, revealing a long row of yellow teeth.
"I will escort you, Supreme Leader. If you would follow me." His pale blue eyes glossed as he tightened his hold on Rey's shoulder, motioning with his other hand towards the rest of the corridor. Rey shrugged his bony fingers off her shoulder in a sharp movement and firmly nodded her head towards the General, making sure to walk behind him instead of beside him.

As they walked quietly along the white corridor, Rey turned her head slightly to see the Stormtrooper decrease in size as she moved further away him, the murmur of voices almost halting to whispers the further they walked. Rey turned her head back to suddenly discover that General Hux had stopped walking and peered down at her.
"What are you doing-" before Rey could finish her protest, General Hux backed her against the wall, using his height to keep her cornered. Rey's breathing quickened at the small distance between them, the smell of his disgusting, old cologne and sweat left her dreary. General Hux wasn't strong like Kylo in any sense, but his scrawny, tall frame managed to make her feel powerless against him.

"Well," General Hux mocked "isn't it the rebel scum turned Supreme Leader? I must say, you do look different in these clothes, but you can't deny the fact you're still the same unimportant scavenger from Jakku."
Hux's hot breath hit Rey's cheek as she clenched her fists with fury, digging her nails into her hot palms. "But what I don't understand," Hux slammed his hand onto the wall beside Rey's head, "is why Snoke would ask you to join him."
His narrow, beady eyes trailed from Rey's furious face down to her feet where her robe ended. He grinned again at her mockingly.
"I think Ren just wanted to keep you as his own personal form distraction, for those dire times when he misses his mummy."

Rey spat on the General's face, to which he amusingly wiped off with one flick of his finger. He bent his white, pasty face down to hers, and put his mouth near her ear in a mocking hush.
"Honestly now. That's not the way a Supreme Leader should act, now is-".

In a hot flash of blazing red, General Hux was wrenched off Rey and dragged to the floor in a quick fury. Rey's blurry vision made out the tall, daunting figure that was Kylo, his face growing crimson with anger and wrath, his dark eyes piercing into Hux's with disgust and menace. General Hux's pleads were cut short, as Kylo began hitting him with immense power, his knuckles pale and red, his electric blue veins pulsing with rage. Stormtroopers hurried to the scene but were unable to touch the Supreme Leader, they only watched, their weapons rattling against their white protective chest. Rey looked with horror at the release of Kylo's fury, his muscles that were usually hidden underneath his cloak now moving like heavy clockwork, ticking away.

Rey couldn't watch anymore.
"Kylo."
She placed her hand on his shoulder just as he was about to throw another punch on the reddened Hux.
"Stop."
Her voice was almost melancholic, and seemed to pause the scene altogether. Kylo's bloodied fist dropped to his side as he clenched his jaw, straightening up from his bent position. His eyes were bloodshot crimson and piercing with wrath, even when they met with Rey's. His broad chest heaved against Rey as he tried to catch his breath.
Rey was scared, just slightly. She knew of Kylo's uncontrollable fury and his immense release of strength, even without a lightsaber by his side he easily dominated every battle. Almost every battle.

Rey's eyes travelled from Kylo's red eyes to his knuckles, violet and bleeding. She simply said, softly only for him to hear as a bewildered audience of Stormtroopers and a staggering Hux watched them,
"Let's go."

As Rey and Kylo walked away from a broken Hux, a short breath released from Kylo's clenched teeth.
"Did he harm you?"
A strand of hair fell onto his brow as he watched Rey lower her head.
"No. He was just being an idiot. You didn't need to beat him to a pulp."
Kylo hesitated.
"Yes. I did. He was never going to leave us alone."
"And is this him leaving us alone now?"
"For now." Kylo winced in pain as a small streak of blood dropped from grazed knuckles down to his wrist.
They reached Kylo's room, and stopped to look each other at the door. Rey watched the streak of crimson dry on his knuckles.
"I guess I'll leave you alone now." Kylo nodded his head at Rey, and turned to walk away when she put her small hand on his broad shoulder.
"No." Kylo stopped and abruptly turned back to Rey, his eyes burrowed in both pain and confusion.
Rey's sad eyes drifted from Kylo's tired face to his bleeding knuckles, and she sucked in a breath as she imagined his hurt.
"Let me at least clean your wounds."