One (at school)

It was the first day of your last year of high school, you woke up and got dressed into this:-

You were so exited to meet your friends jungkook and Lisa, you haven't met them in the summer cause all of you were  busy and had no time to met up

you went down stairs and waited for jungkook cause he was gonna pick you up for school you saw his car, then he opened the door for you wow such a gentleman you thought, you both greeted each other and you sat in the car and talked the whole ride cause both of you had a lot to catch up on.

You reached school and you were about to get out of the car until jungkook came and opened the door for you not only that but he held your hand while you were getting out of the car, weird  he's never been such a gentleman, he's changed a lot in the summer you thought anyways he's just like a brother to you.

You saw Lisa entering the school, you went to her you greeted her and both hugged each other jungkook saw Lisa and gave her the deadth stare, you can see pure jealousy in his eyes, Lisa sticked her tongue out at him you started laughing cause of how much they hated each other the bell rang and you all went in class.

Jungkook sits on the right and Lisa sits on the left.

Class started and after a little while from the side of your eye you can see jungkook looking at you you ignored it as usual but he wouldn't stop staring at you, you thought he needed something but when you turned around he quickly looked in front that was weird you thought to yourself .

It was lunch time you and Lisa went to the cafeteria and got food then sat a cross from each other on a table waiting for jungkook while you both were waiting you both caught up with a lot of things but there was something wrong with her she was sad you can tell that she was sad.

jungkook came and he sat beside you " y/n are you free after school today" he asked you nodded "great cause I promised you that I'll introduce you to my hyungs so is today fine?" He asked, he was actually supposed to introduce them to you in the summer but none of you  had time. Obviously jungkook!!! I can't wait wait to meet them but before we go can you please Drop me off at home so I can change into something better".

Jungkook has a big smile on his face while he nodded.

After some time Lisa said "Jungkook" "hmm"he said, you were shocked that he replied to Lisa. She was nervous and sad at the same time "can you please drop me home after school" she asked while looking down at her food, weird you thought cause she usually her boyfriend picks her up after school, you and Jungkook have an extra class then.

Jungkook looked at her with a weird face and said "first of all me and y/n have an extra class and second of all why don't you go with that "boyfriend" of yours". You nodded in agreement only cause you were curious to know to.

She looked up at both of you and said "I can wait after class if you'll drop me off, if you won't it's fine I'll walk home and... she looked back down "and" jungkook said "me and my boyfriend had a fight that's why he's not going to pick me up today or probably never". She said still looking down while wiping the little tears that came out.

You went to her and tried to comfort her "it's okay, everything will be alright" you said and on the other hand you saw jungkook he had that evil smile on his face cause he likes seeing Lisa hurt you kicked him hard from under the bench and he flinched he was gonna answer, You knew he was about to say no but before he could say anything You kicked him harder he hissed in pain and looked at you

you gave him the death stare "fineeee" he said.
She looked at him and smiled then said "thx jungkook", jungkook rolled his eyes at her. The bell rang and every one went in class.

Authors note :
I'm so sorry this chapter is boring, I'm trying my best,
I'll try making the next chapter better
I love you all my beautiful angles💜💜💜
thank you for reading!!!
:)))