Blow a kiss

Summary: You are always blowing kisses at you and Billie's fans. Billie thinks it's super cute and always teases you for it so you made a small video of her blowing kisses too.

Warning: fluff

Word count: 258

A/N: This has been edited so it might be a little different than it was before.

You and Billie were both sitting outside just enjoying the sun. You can see her scrolling through her Instagram feed and liking all of the pictures and videos of you and her together.

She leans over to show you a video of you hugging a fan and then blowing them a kiss while walking away.

Billie let out a small laugh and looked at you. "Why do you always do that?"

You looked at her confused. "Do what?" you asked.

"Why do you always blow the fans kisses when you are walking away?" she questioned, a teasing tone in her voice.

"I don't know, I've just always done it" you said with a shrug, a blush forming on you face.

Billie pulled you into her arms for a hug and replied with "Aw, don't be shy! Besides... it's cute"

You looked at her. "Well you always tease me for it and it's embarrassing when you do" you said with a pout.

Billie just laughed and gave you a kiss on the cheek, apologising for embarrassing you.

You frowned. "No, you know what?? I don't accept your apology" you said with a joking tone.

Billie looked at you laughing. "What??"

"I want to see you blowing a few kisses, then maybe I'll feel a little better about me doing too" you said with a shrug.

Billie just laughed at you and got up. You decided to open Snapchat to take the video of her blowing a kiss.

She blew you about 3 kisses while giggling at you. Now you could use that when she decides to bully you about blowing kisses.

This was super bad... I'm sorry.
{Vote Please}