Audience

Summary: You hadn't seen Billie in a couple of months due to her being on tour, so you decide to surprise her.

Warning: fluff

Word Count: 358

A/N: This has been edited so it might be a little different than it was before.

You had already spoken to Maggie, Patrick and Finneas about coming to surprise Billie on tour

You had already spoken to Maggie, Patrick and Finneas about coming to surprise Billie on tour. You asked them not to tell her as you wanted to see how long it would take for her to notice you at the front of the stage.

You managed to successfully make your way through the venue without being noticed much, despite being Billie's girlfriend. Now you were standing along with Maggie and Patrick at the front of the stage near the V.I.P section.

A few fans had asked to take pictures with you on your way there and you happily took pictures with them. You weren't worried about Billie seeing them because you knew she would have her phone away by now and would be getting ready for the show.

It was during the 11th song of the show 'Ilomilo' that she finally noticed you. To be honest you were surprised she hadn't noticed you earlier, but with all her jumping around she didn't.

She was crouched down at the very of the corner of the stage singing,

'Where did you go?
I should know, but it's cold
And I don't wanna be lonely
So show me the way home
I can't lose another life'

She finally looked at you, you both made eye contact and grinned at each other. She muttered an "oh my god" into the mic as she shook her head at you, shocked you were even there.

The camera in front of you panned you across the big screens on either side of the stage. The fan's screamed, noticing that you were also in the stadium.

Billie continued to perform the rest of her songs. Once the show was over she thanked everyone and took a bow before running off stage.

You met her in the green room with a hug, she was all sweaty but you didn't mind.

She pulled away from the hug to give you a long kiss.

She pulled away and asked, "What are you doing here?!"

"Well I thought I'd surprise my favourite girl" you said giving a small kiss to her forehead.

"Ugh, I love you so much" You laughed and pulled her in for another hug.

"I love you too bubs" you said with a smile.

{Vote Please}