- cozy afternoon in (s) -

We lay on the couch watching our third Netflix movie of the day. His arm rests on my side with his finger rubbing soft circles on the exposed skin of my stomach. I can feel his every breath on my neck. I shudder from the delicate movements of his fingertips.

"Something wrong, love?" he asks.

"No, nothing," I say as I turn to face him. He brushes a strand of hair behind my ear. "You're cute," he laughs. "What? You are."

"You are," he says as he kisses me gently. I cut the tv off. The only sounds to be heard for miles are the pitter patter of rain against the roof, our lips moving against each other's, and the shuddering breaths escaping my lips. "Let's go upstairs," he says needy. I nod and he scoops me up in his arms.

"Woah," I say with a giggle.

"Woah is right, babygirl," he says as he carries me upstairs. When we make it up to our bedroom, he lays me down on the bed and takes no time at all to begin stripping me of my clothes. First he removes my shirt, then my pants, my bra, and finally my underwear. Strangely, we always find ourselves in this situation every time we're about to have sex: he's fully-clothed and I'm completely naked. He stands back and stares at me with a smile.

"Come on, Gwil, take it off," I beg. Now I'm the needy one.

"Let me take it all in for a moment, my love," he says with a smirk.

"I need you," I say seductively. Luckily, it works. He's naked in seconds. He begins kissing me in all the places he knows I love. I let out a gasp as he begins playing with my clit.

"You like that, princess?" he asks, but I avoid his eyes. "Look at me." I ignore him. "I said," he takes my chin in his hand, "look at me while I play with you, baby." I meet his eyes and unravel.

"Gwil!" I exclaim breathily. He lines himself up to my entrance. I gasp as he begins to penetrate me. "Go slow," I whisper. Obeying me, he gently slides into me— moaning as he does so. When he's fully inside, I gasp.

"Relax, I've got you." He flashes me a smile. He begins pumping in and out of me— rougher and harder with each thrust. I whimper and moan— making him lose control of himself. He begins thrusting too hard.

"Gwilym," I whisper softly as I rest my hand on his chest. The pleasure begins to overwhelm me.

"Sorry," he whispers back as he slows himself. He rests a hand on my lower stomach. "Can you feel me in your belly, baby?" Unable to form a complete sentence— a complete word— a complete anything, really, I merely whimper and bite my lip. "No, don't do that. Let me hear you, darling."

"Gwilym!" I gasp as I throw my head back. With that, he picks up his thrusts once more and unravels on top of me. I feel his warm liquid fill me up inside as he collapses on the bed beside me. We lay in silence for a few moments as we compose ourselves. He takes hold of my chin and turns my head to him.

"You," a pause, "are incredible." I laugh. "I'm serious." He pulls me in for a gentle kiss. "Again?" I smile to him.

"Yes, but from behind this time." He laughs at my enthusiasm.

"You're something, my dear."

"You love it."

"I do."