~ Newest Oc ~

▼ Background Information ▼
【First Name:】
Enri
【Last Name:】
Rangaku
【Gender:】
Female
【Age:】
17 - 18
【Hair Color:】
Mainly Jet Black, with Cobalt Blue in the middle and towards the bottom.

【Hair Style:】

For the most part unkept, with the exception of two braids forming a slight halo - like crown around her head.

【Eye Color:】
She has multicolored eyes.
One of them being a piercing icy blue, while the other being a dull blood red.

【Super Duper High School Level/Ultimate:】
Falsified Talent : Acrobat - Dancer
Actual Talent: ᴇʀʀᴏʀ
【Crush/es:】
Emma / Mikado / Nikei
▼Clothing▼
What she wears on a daily basis :

【Super Duper High School Level/Ultimate:】Falsified Talent : Acrobat - DancerActual Talent: ᴇʀʀᴏʀ【Crush/es:】Emma / Mikado / Nikei ▼Clothing▼What she wears on a daily basis :

For her ' talent ' underneath her dress :

Enri has brown skin, around the height of 5'9 and slightly slender

Enri has brown skin, around the height of 5'9 and slightly slender. Having quite a fast metabolism, which she has to accompany for with carrying around a single strapped backpack with miscellaneous items inside but mostly things surrounding her illness. Suffering from, Hemophilia she takes extra precautions to not injure herself. Knowing it's very risky with her condition.
▲ Looks ▲
▼ Personality / Actions(Optional) ▼
【Personality:】

When she's firstly interacted with, it can be noted that Enri is selectively mute, meaning that more often than not will not speak if at all. She's silent as a mouse, the fact that she's within a killing game doesn't help either. Only seeming to fuel her silence, though she is very observant towards others. That it doesn't take her long to figure someone out, or rather if they're lying to her by the way they speak. Noticing if they have some action they have whenever they lie or are nervous.

Being that she is selectively mute, Enri can speak. She simply chooses not to do so, due to an incident that happened over the course of her childhood that left her as the person before others. It takes a lot for someone to get Enri's trust, but when they do manage to break through the shell she's put around herself. She is more expressive than her usual blank look that is present a majority of the time. Sounds are something that comes from her, rather than speaking whenever someone gets close enough to her. If she tried hard enough, she could form words and sentences it just simply takes a lot out of her.

The girl is quite stand - offish, tending to avoid social interactions, unless mandatory. She simply prefers to keep to herself, rather than going out of her way and attempt to make friends. Having a slight aura to keep others away, rather than approach and attempt to befriend. To her, she doesn't seen what the point in it, only due to it being related to an incident that happened within her past. She means well, and if asked of her she would help someone out. That being said, it's easy for her to disassociate and zone out which is why she might try and avoid others.

On the speaking issue, Enri knows sign language which she commonly speaks through. If not, on her phone she has a sort of mascot being spoken for her. The mascot is a red panda, with the color scheme of red, black and white. Who seems to know the girl very well, and the complete opposite. Cheerful, a complete extrovert in comparison to Enri's introverted personality. She really loves sweets, being that it was something she never got to have as a child. It always makes her day a little bit brighter. She really enjoys reading, which is why it's easier to read someone. Deeming what kind of person they are, though it's not instantly of course.
In short, Enri is a complex girl with a locked away heart. With someone, she's just waiting to reveal the type of person she is underneath her cold exterior and get to know her for who she truly is. When it comes to her 'talent' she's quite good at what she does and seems to enjoy it.