5 | vatos

Lou leaned forward in anticipation as Daryl drilled the boy for answers; an interrogation of sorts. The boy proved to be resilient to most of Daryl and Lou's threats alike, and this resulted in Daryl pulling Merle's detached hand from Glenn's bag and throwing it at the boy. Lou almost felt bad upon seeing his reaction, and the immediate responses he gave afterwards. 

So, they headed out to the boy's camp. T-Dog took the bag of guns and went to go hide atop a roof, while Lou cocked the pistol she'd been given. They weren't dealing with walkers anymore. Rick lead the way with the boy, while Daryl and Lou took the rear. They walked with their weapons drawn, ready to shoot at a moment's notice. 

The double doors slid open and a man walked out, Lou presumed this was Guillermo, the leader of this group. "you okay, little man?" He asked.

Their captive responded with fear, "they're gonna cut off my feet, carnal." 

"Cops do that?" It was clear that Guillermo was referring to Rick.

"Not him. This redneck puto here, and his hyna." The boy corrected,  "they cut off some dude's hands, man. They showed it to me."

Daryl grunted, "shut up!" 

Another man stepped forward, "Hey, that's that vato right there, homes. He shot me in the ass with an arrow. What's up, homes, huh?"

"Yeah, there's that puta that stabbed me. Fucked up my arm, man." 

Lou had to hide a smirk upon seeing the bandage wrapped around the man's bicep. She remembered barely getting him with her knife. 

"Chill, ese, chill. Chill." Guillermo repeated a few times, pushing his men back, "this true? He wants Miguelito's feet? That's pretty sick, man."

"We were hoping more for a calm discussion," Rick replied, keeping a level head amongst the accusations. Even he couldn't deny what it looked like.

"This hillbilly jumps Felipe's little cousin, beats on him, threatens to cut off his feet, his amiguita stabs Jorge, Felipe gets an arrow in the ass, and you want a calm discussion? You fascinate me."

"Heat of the moment." Lou spoke up, "mistakes were made on both sides."

"Who's that dude to you anyway? Y'all don't look related."

"He's family, you ass." Lou retorts, biting back a few more colourful words.

Rick took over again, "he's one of our group, more or less. I'm sure you have a few like him."

"You got my brother in there?" Daryl asked.

Guillermo shook his head, "sorry, we're fresh out of white boys. But I've got Asian. You interested?"

"I have one of yours, you have one of mine. Sounds like an even trade."

"Don't sound even to me," the leader argued.

While the boy, Miguelito, tried to plead for Guillermo to do the trade, Guillermo continued, "My people got attacked. Where's the compensation for their pain and suffering? More to the point, where's my bag of guns?" 

"Guns?"

"The bag Miguel saw in the street. The bag Felipe and Jorge were going back to get. That bag of guns."

"You're mistaken, about it being yours. It's my bag of guns." Rick tried to clarify, but Guillermo wasn't having it. He insisted he wanted the guns as part of the trade. It was at this time that Rick revealed T-Dog upon the roof, the sniper rifle is aimed directly at Guillermo.