Dos

Eros POV

I can see all the peope below getting ready now for the Opra Pista. 

Those sinners can turn their backs at me anytime. Anyone can betray me from behind. Before they can do so, killing them isn't hard. Withoug blinking, without even flinching. I have heard people saying that I am twice more ruthless than my father. I don't think twice before I pull the trigger. Wala akong nararamdaman na awa. I don't even treat people as human, they are subjects. Something that you can use when it's convenient, and easily discard if not needed. 

Sa dami na ng mga napatay ko, hindi ko na mabilang kung ilan. Guns were my friends, knives are my family. Whoever stand in my way is my enemy.

"Eros, it's time. You have to attend Opra Pista and you have to get married tonight. You know that."

"I fucking know what I should do. Don't lecture me old man." I spat. 

He's my father's old friend. Sa kanya nila ako ipinagkatiwala. Pero bago ko tuluyang pamunuhan ang lugar na ito, kailangan ko munang magpakasal. Kalokohan.

I don't understand. I dont need a fucking wife to run this goddamn place. I can do it myself. I have been alone for years, what makes it different now? But I do not have a fucking choice, hindi ko makukuha ang mga mana ko. Yes I do have a lot of money, but I need the other properties and money of my deceased parents.

Fuck this life. At a very young age I had to kill to live. They have trained me to be evil of all the devils. And I did. I became one. They have created a monster, a beast that is untamable and fearless. 

I had to hide and seek with death. And I had to kill my father to be in the highest position. To rule this goddamn place, I killed him.  And he did the same with his father when he ruled this fucking palace. See? How hellish this place is. Even killing your father is a must just so you could replace him. 

Hindi ko hahayaang masira ang mga pinaghirapan ko dahil lang sa hindi pagpapakasal. Nakayakong kong patayin ang sariling ama, ano pa ang hindi ko kayang gawin?

"Logan is here."

"Let him in." I uttered and sipped the glass of wine on my hand.

Ashtrid's POV

With shaking hands, I tried to hard to follow the man who's walking in front of me.. My lips are trembling because of too much fear. Still can't process what the hell is happening right now. 

Pilit kong pinapatatag ang loob habang nakasunod sa yapak ng lalaki dahil sa takot na may mangyari sa akin. 

His steps are too big that I had to cope up, I had to walk faster. TPagkabukas ng napakalaking pintuan ay bumangad sa akin ang malapalasyong struktura. 

With very high ceiling, elegant chandelier were hung on it. Golds were seen everywhere. Even the floor was shiny that you can almost see your reflection on it..