20 Facts

Ok so ive seen demiraine and shadowsleek do this and I wanted too. I dont know if I have to be nominated first or something but im doing it anyway. Here goes:

1.) I LOVE PJO & HOO

2.) I have a sis who is very annoying because she is always telling me to play with her. She's 5 years old.

3.) I am in 6th grade. The smallest in middle school. It still feels weird...

4.) I have two best friends: Skittles and Joz. Their wattpad accounts are: SimoneMcmu (Skittles), JozelynTheAwesome (joz).

5.) I love reading

6.) My friend Jozelyn is so nice she brings donuts every morning. (But she calls me a wumbo and I call her cray.) Simone, Jordan, and me are the usual people who eat them. Sometimes we give out to more people cause thier is like 15 people that hang out where we are.

7.) I have guy friends. Friends who are boys. Like Jordan, Juan, Robert, Andrew and some other people.

8.) I love food. (Dont think I need to explain that... XD)

9.) My dad currently dosent live with me.

10.) Half way through! Um im running out of ideas... uhh um... Oh! Dang it I forgot what I was going to say... Meh...

11.) Oh I live in the United States, in Texas, in the city of Farmers Branch. You wont find Farmers Branch in a Texas map though. But I live really close to Dallas and you'll find that.

12.) There is a Sonic really close to my house, a Pizza Patron, El Rancho, Neighborhood Wal-Mart, Panda Express, McDonalds, Fiesta, Walgreens (is that how u spell it?) and some other stuff.

13.) Ive had my phone for about 9/10 months and I havent cracked it.

14.) Earbuds seem to hate me. Ive had like 15 pairs already and they all just stop working.

15.) 14 reminded me to say I love music.

16.) My favorite Bands are Imagine Dragons, Bastille, The Script, and One Republic.

17.) My favorite artists are Train and Sara Bareilles.

18.) Almost done! I kinda hate Veronica Roth for what she did... If you've read Allegaint (think I spelled that wrong) you know what im talking about.

19.) ***spoiler alert***

Im glad Uncle Rick didnt kill anyone

20.) Finally! I feel like this should should be something important but nah... :P XD

So0o0ooo tell me what you thought about that. Hope you read soon. BYYYYYEEEEEE!!!
~¥U£¡$$@BO2  0UT~
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD