9💚

Slytherin_prince   his hands are so small.

Tagged: hpofficial

984k likes  67k comments

Hpofficial: they are but it fits so perfectly in yours ☺
Bookworm: Ron look our baby is getting big.
Weasely_king: mate I am so proud of you. You deserve all the happiness you have now.

Aesthetic_queen: Draco harry you guys are so cute together. I wish I had someone.
Moon🌙: you sure could.
Slytherin_prince: yes you can.. 😉^^^
Blaise🖤: yes common pans you could ^^

Theo💛: you've got perfect person for yourself buddy. You guys are relationship goals
Chocho: oh yeah definitely. I agree 👍

Slytherin_prince and Hpofficial

Hi harry

Hello dray

What are you doing?

Nothing. What have you been upto?

Nothing special.

Umm.. Dray where are you right now?

My dorm. Why, all good?

Oh yeah of course I just wanted to meet.

Sure har but is everything okay. You don't seem ok.

To be honest I'm not.

What's the matter babe?

Uh I was waking to my common room and Ginny came to me and said she wanted to talk. I told her no but she grabbed my arm and dragged me near the broom closet. She didn't directly say anything but her words implied that I should stay away from you. I don't know what to do dray .

Hey calm down love I'm here for you. Will you please tell me the exact things she said ?

She was saying that I never was good enough for her and was a disappointed in the name of a boyfriend. That you have expectations that I can't fulfill because I couldn't keep her satisfied and same would happen with your case and you would leave me.
Ughh! I know I'm not making much sense here I just don't know how to say things the way she did.

Shh relax har  . First of all I would never leave you so don't think much about that ok?
Second you are more than enough for me har you don't have to doubt yourself because of what Ginny told you. You are one of the most purest and beautiful person I have ever met. I am so happy that you are with me love. Do not ever think otherwise.

Thank you so much dray I'm so lucky to have you with me. I was so afraid about
what you were going to say but you've always been patient with me☺

How about we take a break and go to the grounds and take a stroll?

Yes please that would be awesome.

Meet you there in 5.

Yup!

Slytherin_prince  let's get this straight guys anyone who has any problem with us being together will come and talk to me

Slytherin_prince  let's get this straight guys anyone who has any problem with us being together will come and talk to me. You know who you are, stay away from harry. He is the sweetest and purest person anyone could ever have. Don't poke your nose is someone else's matter.

Tagged : Hpofficial

1.1M likes  0 comments

Comments disabled