shot 1

Let's begin....

Life was all easy for the two people in the world,but still it was not complete without each other.

A guy was standing near the bridge placing his both the arms above it.where the life have got him?
His friends call him for the boating since he is returning back to India this night.

Sanskar just smiles showing the thumps and asks them to carry on.
And they goes for the boating.

Wearing up his jacket because it was too cold out there.he walks....

Sanskar's self thoughts...

"Ragini"the word which is enough to bring smile on my face.
There was not a day spent without her.and now it's 6 years that i have spoke to her.why?

"Fear" fear of losing her.The fear that kept me away from her because what if she finds out about my feelings for her.tomorrow we complete the 24 years of friendship and in last 6 years i have avoided her for no reason.with the fear of letting her know about my love i am the reason for losing this precious bond.

Nobody in my life called me Sanskar,though this name was just named in my naming ceremony i guess nobody have called Sanskar(he laughs a bit)some found it too old fashioned.Some found too long to call my name.some found a nick name for me "Sanky".but except her who only used to call me Sanskar,making it longer like a song that's "Sanskaaar".and trust me that's the bliss moment for me.

Flashback..

Little Ragini was sitting in shock.
It was been 7 days that she had lost her parents in an accident.she had witnessed it.she didn't cry neither she spoke.
Ahana and sudeep tried to cheer her.
Sushanth tried various ways to make her talk by providing her favorite things.
But since she was not showing any signs they left her for sometime giving her the medicine.

Ragini was sitting in the bed.
When sanskar sits beside her:you know sitting like this you look like witch.that's different that you are already one but now anyone can say that you are one not only me.
She still didn't reply him.
Sanskar: don't eat food it's good for you because you have gained wait.moti!

At the door Ahana was seeing this.
She called sudeep and they sees it hopefully sanskar could bring her back.

Seeing her still not answering.he told many things it didn't provoked her.
Sanskar thinks something:i know why you are doing this?cheater cock you are trying to skip the exams right so that nobody scolds you.especially celina miss.
Ragini turns to him.
Sanskar:see your face is saying that you don't want to write exam and then skip the punishment.everyone will sympathise on you and not scold you.
Ragini curves her lips down and then her eyes welled up.
She cries and she beats him: You're bad!
While his parents and Sushanth smiles.

Ragini:i hate you.
Sanskar wipes her tears and she hugs him.

Flashback ends..

Sanskar:you know Ragini it was my first ever victory of my life.to get you back to all of us and to me.

Flashback..

Ragini was learning to draw Rangoli with the help of her dadi.
When her dadi went inside.
Sanskar to disturb her lifts his on leg and places over her rangoli.
She shouts.
He takes his leg back :sorry I didn't see..
She angrily pouts makes it proper when Sanskar:Dadi...where are you?
He walks over the rangoli.
Ragini opens her mouth and picks up the broom.
He runs inside while she chases him and hits him with broom.

And once Sanskar was doing the sketch of nature.
Ragini:Sanskaaar mujhe bhi sikhao na.
Sanskar:you cannot learn!
Ragini:why?
Sanskar:because this only can be done by smart people's and you dumb head.
Ragini:i can also do.
She grabs the book.
She starts to make the house.
Sanskar sees her:it looks like match box.
She angrily looks at him.
And again does the sketch of a tree.
Sanskar:it looks like your tree died without water and sunlight.
She covers the book and does the car.
Sanskar peeps:it is not car but looks like grave.who does the grave on road?
She angrily hit his head with the book