wine red dreams

"Justice is a weapon

It can be used to cause harm, but it cannot protect or save others."
– Osamu Dazai

  When Chuuya finally got trough all the trapdoors, spikes, electricity. When he finally fought off all the people against him, with their abilities, knives and fists, he was barely keeping control of himself.

  He hadn't activated the Sorrow yet it felt like he was moving mechanically, speaking so too.

" Where is Dazai? Is he alive? Where is the man who employed you? " followed by bashed in skull.

" Where is Dazai? Is he alive? Where is the man who employed you? " followed by kicked off head.

  And so on, and on. And that kept on going untill he reached a final hall. Tall and wide, the room had no place to hide.

- Show yourself, you cat-like fuck!

- What a foul language... But we will have plenty of time to fix it.

  Rill smiled, and this time it was not an innocent sheepish smile. It was threatening and violent. In the matter of seconds there was an electrical current flying right towards Chuuya, piercing his hand and landing behind him in the form of that same boy.

  And his whole arm fell numb, he failed to escape it. The redhead bitterly thought about how Dazai would scold him, how the others would scold him, for being slow, or sloppy, or straight up not thinking when they told him to wait.

  And that momentic thought only reminded him that Dazai couldn't be far. All he needed to do was touch Rill in his human form, which was about to prove easier-said-than-done kind of task.

  But Chuuya had geared up for battle.

The bullets his underlings tried to kill him with were collected in his pocket and he shot them one by one in Rill's general direction preventing him for landing for too long or approaching too close. His abillity wasn't teleportation as Chuuya initially thought, yet he was thunderstruck by it even when he grasped the basics of it.

  And Dazai's almond-shaped, hazel colored eyes were glued to the multiple screens now showing him different point of view of only one room. Only one scene.

  And he knew that in Rill's sick and twisted mind that was a painting. "The King of the Sheep Falls" he mentioned earlier stucking a brush dipped in lemon and salt right in Dazai's open wound. When he realized that Chuuya was not going to activate that destructive abillity of his to it's full, terrifying potential and extent. Or more so, he thpught he understands.