Chapter 10

HOLY POOP GUYS WE ARE AT 190 READS WHATTTTT

THREE EDITS IN TWO DAYS AND PROBABLY MORE WHATTTT

Marissa's pov

All three of us girls walked down to Lisa's room and knocked on the door and she quickly opened it

"oh hey girls whats up"

she lead us into her room and we sat down "Well Lisa this is Brooke Shawn Mendes girlfriend and she is meeting Shawn in New York so i was wond..." Lisa cut me off and replied

"Yes she can come with us girls go get your stuff ready and Marissa and Alyssa we are stopping at your house on the way so you can get packed" we all headed back to our rooms Alyssa took Brooke to her room so i went to my room.

I opened the door with my key and saw reed getting some of his stuff together mumble-singing

"Without you i feel broke like i'm a half of a whole"

He was amazing at singing he didn't even need to try i wish i could be like him. When i was younger i took voice lessons but i gave that up because i went into modeling.

*2 hours later*

we finally got to my house and they dropped me off so they could go to lunch but Reed stayed with me i quickly got packed with my best clothes most of them were from pacsun and forever 21 and got my hair and makeup crap in my huge duffle bag and then walked downstairs to heat up some pizza i dont know where Reed went but he'll probably be back soon

I just put my pizza in the microwave and was waiting for it to finsih cooking and then Reed ran up to me and pushed me up against the counter and started kissing down my neck. he sucked on my sweet spot and smoothly lifted you onto the counter as we finally reconnected our lips for what felt like forever.

The kiss was passionate and true it probably wouldn't have ended except the timer went off and caused us to end the kiss.

Reed tried to ignore it and kept kissing down my neck when i said.

"Look i am hungry and want to eat my pizza and thats what i plan to do " i hopped off the counter and got my pizza then i walked over to my couch. I turned on the Tv and started eating the delish pizza. then Reed came up and started cuddling with me i was about to kiss him but i fought the erge i was determined to finish my pizza!

After i finished my pizza i got up and Reed looked at me with puppy dog eyes and i giggled i brought back a blanket and we cuddled under it.

we quickly fell asleep and were woken up by Dylan, Jacob, Alyssa, Chase, Pape,Brooke they were making jokes about what they thought we "did" when they were gone i let out a laugh to assure them nothing happened. (Creds for this part Alyssa)

Reed grabbed my bags and we loaded in the bus it was about 8:30pm and Reed and I headed to his bunk we both got in and since it was so small we were forced to cuddle and we both didn't seem to mind.

*Next Morning*

I woke up in Reed's arms and i smiled to myself was this really happening was i dating Reed Deming.

i checked my phone for the time it was 10:47am so i diecided i could sleep a little longer