Chapter 12

Jacob's pov

Once we pulled into the venue and there were already about 100 girls everytime i am in shock over how many people support us. Its insane because I am just a kid with a dream. Even though im still upset about not getting to finish that kiss with Alyssa if you know what i mean i can tell this is going to be a great show.

the platium meet and greet started up and the girls were so nice here i couldn't stand it. Then i saw a girl around 15 standing by the wall crying so i went up to her and asked her what was wrong she looked up at me and smiled then she said

"w-well i a-am just upset because its like impossible to m-meet y-you" aw she was so cute so i said how about we take videos together and pictures this made her smile after around 10 minutes with her i said i had to go but i'll see her soon.

Fans like this made me love what i do 100% more. Now to find Alyssa *side smirk*(ohh getting naughty lol jk i can't do that y'all need jesus)

Reed's pov

after all the meet and greets and the show we went back to the hotel me and Marissa started kissing as soon as the door shut she pushed me onto the bed and the kiss was intense she started taking off my shirt when i stopped her.

"Marissa no, i really really like you and want you but not now" her face saddened and it killed me why did I have to say that she looked at me and said

"If you want me then why not" i could tell she wanted me too but i had to do what was right and we hadn't even went on a officall first date i looked at her wanting to do what ever i could to make her smile again.

"Marissa, because you deserve something more special, how about in a week i take you out to dinner and we could go from there" She seemed to be pleased with that she nodded her head and headed to the bathroom when she came out she was wearing sweatpants and a tank top with no makeup on and her hair in a pony tale she looked gorgeous. Was I really this lucky to get her. she laid in bed with me and we both went on our phones.

I started answering texts from some of my friends when i got a text from Kayliegh one of my really good friends asking when I would be back in New York shoot i totally forgot our plans about going over to her house and do what we usally do uggh i was the worst friend ever i looked over at Marissa who was fast asleep i checked the time and realized that it was after midnight so i better get to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY THIS IS JUST A FILLER THE NEXT ONE WILL BE REALLY GOOD GET READY FOR DRAMA
VOTE FOR MARISSA AND REED DRAMA
OR
VOTE FOR ALYSSA AND JACOB DRAMA