Chapter 4

Lucas's Pov
I walked in the classroom, the teacher paired me up with Chloe. Paige got jealous, because she doesn't like Chloe, but I like her. I had to impress her, so I threw on some coral khakis, a Diamond Co. Shirt, and black vans. I brushed my hair, and waited on my bed. I thought to myself the only reason I dated Paige is, because it's Josh's sister.

*Flashback *
I was sitting at my regular table with Josh and Jake, then Paige came by with Maddie.

"What do you want?" Josh asked

"Lucas, will you go out with me?" She asked

"Sure..." I said

She walked away, with Maddie, saying call me.

I just saw Chloe, and stared, until Josh punched me. He gave me the 'My sister' face.

*End of Flashback*

My phone beeped, it was from Twitter.

@SchoolGossipalert
Party; sleepover, click the link for the address.
-Chloe Lukasiak
www//Link.com//http

I clicked on the link, I know I'm going, because Chloe is gorgeous, she also is nice I just want to hang out with her without anyone, seeing me.

The door bell rung, I went to open it. I saw the beautiful girl I see everyday, I let her in. We went upstairs to my room, and then I accidentally spilled soda on her making her go in my bathroom, she slammed the door, I opened it seeing her scars , and seeing her cut more. I was surprised did she do that, because of the Populars? She ran out, and grabbed her bag, and ran out the door, I tried to stop her, but I couldn't.

I jumped on my couch wondering why she would do that?