Chapter 5

Chloe's Pov
I ran into my house, and fell to the ground I started to cry. I should've told him that I could do all the work, but I had to come over to his house, and work on it together. I got up, and ran to my room. I look at my phone, and the party is starting soon. I called Kendall, because I need her right now.

"Hello?" Kendall asked

"Hey, can you come over?" I asked

"Sure, be over in 3." She said

I hung up, and started to pick out an outfit.

{My Outfit}
-Aqua crossed crop bra
-Floral skirt
-Light brown cardigan
-Nude heels

I walked to my vanity, and brushed out my hair, I curled the ends of my red tips. I grab my Naked 2 palette, and did my make-up. I saw Kendall, and I ran downstairs, I opened the door, and hugged her.

Paige's Pov
I laid on Lucas's bed, making out. We have been dating for 3 months, and I fall in love with my brothers best-friend, first Jake, but I'm pretty sure he has a crush. Now Lucas, I've been dating all of Josh's best-friends since kindergarten. I'm not a slut, but my name Paige Nicole Hyland, just says "Slut" I don't hate my label, it's okay. He gets up, and walks to his window.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked

"Nothing, I'm going to go to the bathroom." He said

I sit up, and grabbed my phone, I went on Twitter. Chloe was going have a sleepover, tonight why not let the Populars crash it. I replied to the tweet.

@CheerPaige_
Count the Populars in, bitch!

I went to her actual account, and tweeted her.

@CheerPaige_
@bbychlo Count me and Maddie, we'll bring dates, and by the way kill yourself!