Chapter 1

Lena opened her eyes slowly. She looked around and saw that she was in a room and not her car. She looked around the room and saw one door and a open window. She got up from the bed and walked to the window and she looked down and saw that it was a far drop.

" Daddy, thought you weren't going to wake up" A soft voice said from the doorway. Lena turned around to see a young blonde girl standing in the doorway.

Geneieve instantly went into a protective stance. She grabbed the lamp that was on the table near the bed.

" Where the hell am I?" she said her voice was was harsh and cold. It scared the young blonde and she instantly yelled for someone.

Heavy footsteps could be heard through the house. Three men burst through the door.

" Put the lamp down sugar, your not going to hurt anyone with a lamp." The curly headed man said

" No way hosé, listen this is what's going to go down, your going to give me my weapons back and your going to let me go." Lena stood no chance between these men. But she knew she had to get out, she couldn't be in that position again.

The curly head man stepped closer to Lena" look here sweet heart it's three of us against you."

" Back the fuck up now." She yelled as she backed up. She could feel the wind touching her soft skin.

The guy with Ocean blue eyes moved forward. Reaching out for her. " Hey, listen. We aren't going to hurt you. "

Lena held the lamp tighter and swung on baldheaded man he backed up from getting hit. He grabbed Lena by her throat and slammed her on the floor.

" Shane, get off her" A female voice said

Lena couldn't breathe her hands hit his bearly making him feel anything. She thought this was the end killed by some crazy bald man. She couldnt let him hurt her or any man. She poked him in eyes, he let go not being able to see. She grabbed the curtian in a hurry and wrapped it around the mans neck and pulled on it before she knew it she was chocking the life out the man.

" Okay, we get it, your scared let him go and we will let you go." he said stepping closer to her. lena pulled back on the curtain making him grip her arms.

" Hey. Im lori okay and he wont hurt you okay i promise. You can trust me." Lori said to the girl in fear of her killing shane

" Make them leave and i'll let him go." Lena said. She wasn't going to let go of the curtain around the mans throat. She knew what men like him were.

Lori looked at the poor girl and instantly she knew what she had been through. She could tell that Elena didn't trust men or anyone in that case.

" Rick and Daryl i need to leave. She isn't just going to give up that easily especially with yall scaring her." Lori said.

Rick looked at his wife and nodded, both men walked out the room and Lena grip on Shane's neck didn't change.

" They are now gone. We made a deal remember they leave and you let him go." Lori said stepping closer to the young women.

" if I let go. He can't touch me tell him he has to leave when I let go." She said afraid of what could happen.

" He wont touch you I won't let him." Lori said grabbing Lena's hands.

if Shane hadn't been in the situation that he was in he would have killed her.

Lena released her grip off the curtain and Shane. Shane let put a loud cough and Lena found this to be the perfect moment for her to make a run for it. She ran past Lori and shane and ran down the stairs and saw the young blonde girl from earlier and a older man who resemblanced Santa. She ran through the front door and saw the two men from earlier talking with a Korean man and short brown haired women. She ran but not fast enough because Daryl heard her footsteps and he turned and soon enough he was charging to her. She was like a deer in head lights. Daryl had tackled her to the ground and he was straddling her.