CHAPTER 12

"So the story is,as you all know,he's a chick magnet.And he is constantly always attracting all the girls around him.I noticed this as soon as we started to spend more time together.At first i was okay with it because it was understandable.He's actually pretty open when it comes to those kind of things.I tried my best to understand him and he was very glad at that.I kept an open mind and tolerated everything.I was just glad he was still with me despite of all the option he has around him.But i understood very well why he still does.Im useful and i entertain him.Of course i was hurt from that but i dont want to lose him."

"He's the only person that keeps me happy and shows me love."

"Id rather be a somebody to him than nothing.

The three was just frozen at their seats

They were kind of surprised at Souths story but understood everything clearly

"How about China?"

"Oh,well.As you all know China is one of the people that is after him,and well i cant really do anything about her and just lets her do her thing.I can tell Phil doesnt like her and is just taking advantage of her.I know that because he tells me everything.He might sound bad but he's very honest and he can be fair.I know he probably threatened some of you but thats just a facade he uses to appear strong. When actually he's a really loving and soft person.You guys probably saw him flirting a lot of times but thats how he handles the attention."

"Plus,he makes me happy and i make him happy and thats enough for me.
And i know very well this is all just temporary but cant i atleast enjoy my time while im still with him?While i still have him by my side.Im aware that sooner or later we both have to end our little shenanigans and just be friends."

"I know you guys are just concerned but i can handle myself.Let us just have our fun for a while.Im just trying to enjoy everything while its still there.Im happy with him and thats good for me.Time will come and all will be fine....I'll be fine"South said with a smile in his face brightly

Something he learned from Philippines