Aja's POV: My Baby is Growing Up

OUR NEW HOME-EMOTIONAL DREAM
It is 6am and I am in my room fast asleep; I am having an emotional dream that my only dear daughter is leaving for college. I am crying in her arms, telling her that I will miss our parent-daughter moments. Once it is time for me to leave, I take a look at her college one last time before the Lyft driver drive me to the hotel. And suddenly I hear someone call my name...
SKIT
Dahlia: "Aja! Are you okay? What happened?"
Me: sniffles "I was having a dream that you were heading off to college and I did not want you to go, but I had to let you go because it was that time" crying
Dahlia: hugs me "Oh Aja, I am not going to college just yet, four more years to go; I am only going to high school."
Me: crying "My baby is growing up."
Dahlia: hugs me even tighter "I love you, Aja."
Me: sobs "I love you too, darling."
BEFORE SHE HEADS OUT
I am still in my room, still in my lilac pjs, and still crying because my baby is growing up.
SKIT
Dahlia: "Aja, Are you coming downstairs for breakfast or should I make my own breakfast?"
Me: puts my slippers on as I blow my nose "I am out, and we are having cereal today."
Dahlia: "Aja, you look cozy, and it's fashion."
Me: finally get my composure "You know how it do!" scream with joy as I follow her downstairs
Dahlia: takes out the cereals "So Aja, here are several types of cereal: Apple Jacks, Cocoa Puffs, Trix, Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, and my favourite, Oreo O's."
Me: "I'll take the Cocoa Puffs! Because I am cucu for cocoa puffs!"
Dahlia: "Looks like I am getting the usual."
Me: "Whachu know about Oreo brands?"
Dahlia: "To some extent, they are delicious, they have chocolate in it, and they are vegan! And fun fact: Uh Oh Oreos debuted the year before I was born!"
Me: can only scream in delight
Dahlia: "I am a huge fan of Oreos." Laughs out loud
Me: laugh out loud "I see you laughing! Girl, you got it from your parent!" High five my daughter
Dahlia: "Yaaaaaassss!!!" High gives me back
Me: "Let me tell you about other girls! I know you are a girl and you like girls and girls only, but some girls can get too dramatic. I mean, they create drama, they stir up some shit, and did I mention that they get too emotional?"
Dahlia: long pause "Yeah."
Me: sit in awkward silence
Dahlia: long pause "But some boys can be insensitive, aggressive, and lack empathy! They are messy!"
Me: "Welp, we have different point of views of boys and girls."
Doorbell rings
Me: singing "I'll get it!" Opens the door "Hey Nicky!"
Nicky: "Hey, Mx. Rivera, is Dahlia home?"
Me: "Dahlia is eating her breakfast, but you can-"
Dahlia: Sees Nicky "Hey girl!"
Nicky: "Hey Girl!" Do the secret girl power handshake
Dahlia: "How have you been?!"
Nicky: "It's been forever!!! I have been great!!! How have you been?!"
Dahlia: "I have been awesome! It has been awhile!!"
Me: "Nicky, do you want some cereal?"
Nicky: "No thanks, I had some waffles made by Aunt Bianca."
Me: "Oh, okay. How about a quick pic before you both leave?!"
Nicky and Dahlia: "Sounds awesome!"
Me: takes photos of my baby and her best friend as they pose for the camera
Me: crying happy tears "My babies are growing up!"
Nicky and Dahlia: hug me with joy
Me: "Enjoy your first day of school, I will see you both later on. Bye!!"
Nicky: "See you, Mx. Rivera!"
Dahlia: "See you, Aja!"
Me: "I wonder how my baby's walk to the bus stop will be like." Ponders
MEANWHILE
Nicky: "I am so nervous, I heard high school will be filled with more people than ever!"
Dahlia: "I know, right?! This is going to be thrilling!!!"
Jan: "I love meeting people!!!! They are so awesome!!! It's so exciting!!!" dancing around
Cheryl: shrugs "Meh."
Nicky: "What?"
Dahlia: "Did you just "meh" about meeting new people and high school?"
Jan: "Come on, sis! It's an exciting moment to meet new people!!!"
Cheryl: "Well, I am only excited for us bonding even more."
Nicky and Dahlia: pause "We are cool with it!"
Jan: "Same here, sis! We love you!"
Cheryl: "I love you more!!!!" Forms a group hug!!!