Short Chapter 1: The Wisteria Resting Experience

After meeting the owner of the household, we were let into the area, the old lady walks fast to the house as all four of us look at the garden in surprise from it's design. The many grass art and stone structures that lay on the garden grounds are quite impressive.

We enter the house before being given a change of clothes and our meal, smacking Zenitsu's head for name calling the old lady along the way, I sigh at how annoying the three will be though I must say, this women is fast. I change and sit down, starting to eat my meal in peace as I try to ignore the stupid actions of the three idiots.

First, Inosuke doesn't know how to eat with chopstick or with any manners, next he steals Tanjiro's food to anger him but Tanjiro, being one of the dumb idiots, does a surprised poker face before offering even more of his food to the boar man, angering him as I watch with my poker face even though my mask is still on.

After eating, the women shows us to our bedding and leaves. Inosuke, still trying to piss off Tanjiro, takes the bed to the right. Tanjiro smiles back and asks Zenitsu where he wants to sleep, angering Inosuke as he then throws a pillow at Zenitsu's face.

I just grabbed my bedding and place it by the window, trying to get as far away as I can from the three idiots. The women then brings in a doctor to checks us all, making us reveal our chests as he places his tool on our chests. His conclusion is..

"Yes! Severe!"

No offence but Akito is a better doctor then you and he isn't even trained! Soon we all lay down in our bedding, the three equipped with a deadpan look and I use close my eyes, listening to whats been going on.

"Who would've guessed that all four of us had broken ribs?" Zenitsu asks as he stares up at the ceiling.

"This knot hurts more then my ribs." Inosuke reveals as he pushes his hair back off his forehead, revealing the large bump Tanjiro made at the mansion.

"Sorry." Tanjiro says as I open one of my eyes.

"Hey, you better apologize. It really hurt you know. Getting pounded to a pulp like that. Say you're sorry." I don't think Zenitsu realizes how dumb the boar is.

"I'll pass."

"Say your sorry!"

"I'll pass!"

"Just say your sorry!"

Why do you join in this, Tanjiro...

Huh? Why are they now talking about eating together?

"Is there something I can help you with?" The old women asks as her shadow appears from behind the wall.

"Monster!" I proceed to get up, slap the child across the head and lay back down. Time has moved forward a small bit and yet they still can't sleep.

"According to the crow, this house with the wisteria family crest belong to a family that was once rescued by demon hunters. That's why they take care of people for free if they are demon hunters."

"That was what I was told but I never thought they'd show us this much hospitality."

At least Zenitsu knows something somewhat useful.

"How great is the Demon Slayer Corp.?"

After a while of Inosuke telling his reasons for becoming a demon slayer and Tanjiro having some tears, the room goes silent until Zenitsu asks the question I thought the two are dying to know the answer to.

"Tanjiro, since no one is asking, i'm asking myself. Why are you traveling with a demon?" Zenitsu proceeds to get all happy as Tanjiro praises him for knowing and yet still protecting the wooden box from boar face.

Suddenly, the box start to move, causing orange to move away as Tanjiro tries to confront him about how the demon inside isn't dangerous but fail as Zenitsu screams. The door to the box opens up a bit more, causing the boy to scream even louder as Tanjiro tries to quiet him down.

Meanwhile, I have the pillow covering my ears to try block out the screams of the most annoying boy ever. He runs over to Inosuke for protection but get's kicked over me and across the room, landing in front of the box as the door opens up more.

The hand of the demon comes out of the box, making Zenitsu run over to the storage. Finally, Nezuko comes out of the box smaller than the last time I saw her. She starts to grow and grow and grow until she got to her original height, Zenitsu watches in surprise before getting shocked and accusing Tanjiro of something.

Zenitsu then falls in love with Nezuko after some weird event with Tanjiro and chases her before Tanjiro tries to stop him which escalated to the them both being chased by Zenitsu. Out of nowhere, Inosuke comes barging in, chasing Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

I get up and stand beside Nezuko in front of her wooden box. When I was training back at Urokodaki's place, me and Nezuko sort of bonded, somehow. After a little while of watching, I had enough with the chase and grab Tanjiro before slamming his skull against Inosuke's and Zenitsu's forehead, knocking the three out on the ground.

Serves them right.

======== Morning! =========

All four of us sit in front of the doctor on our knees, waiting for his conclusion to be announced while the old lady sits beside him, smiling at us.

"You're fully healed!"

I highly doubt that but eh, who cares?

Tanjiro looks at us, happy that he can move on while Zenitsu wears a deadpan look and Inosuke has his Boar Mask on so I don't know what he looks like right now. I yawn, finally fully waking up from my idle semi-sleep.

The two leave as the crow returns, hopping into Tanjiro's hands before screaming once again, causing all of us to look at the bird.

"North-Northeast! North-Northeast! Your next mission is North-Northeast! The four of you are to go to Mt. Natagumo! Head to Mt. Natagumo! "

"Shut up already! They heard you the first time!" I look over, seeing Lumina land at the side entrance of the room.

I bring out my left arm, letting Lumina fly up and land on my arm. I slowly rub her beak as she melts from the feeling once again. The old lady returns with our items and places them on the ground before leaving us.

The three rush over to get their things and change as fast as they can, causing some accidents here and there. Meanwhile, I place Lumina on the ground and begin to change at my own pace, somehow faster then the three.

Once we're changed, we follow the lady out of her home and bow to her, showing our gratitude. Inosuke, being the dumbass he is, doesn't bow.

"Now, for good luck." The three of us turn around as Inosuke watches in curiosity. She lights the sparks multiple times before getting interrupted by the boar as he tries to hurt her.

Tanjiro tries to hold back the boar as me and Zenitsu stand in front of the poor old lady, trying to protect her as Zenitsu explains to Inosuke about how it's a purification ceremony since we're going on a dangerous mission.

The lady gives us wisdom that Inosuke doesn't understand and wishes us good luck, making the three of us to bow once again before running off into the forest again towards Mt. Natagumo with our birds following high in the sky and eventually leaving.

What would I rate my experience in the Wisteria Family Home?

Eh, probably eight and a half.

===============<>===============