Chapter 11

That morning Athena got up to feel Jacob's arms wrapped around her. They had made love to each other last night. She tried to get up but was pulled back on the bed. 'You are not going anywhere love. I am not letting you.' Jacob said wrapping his arms around her again. 'Jacob, it's morning.' she said. 'So.' He replied kissing her neck, shoulders. 'I am hungry.' she replied. 'OK, I will make some coffee and breakfast for the two of us.' He said getting up. 'I need to call dad, he must be worried.' Athena said. 'Don't worry, I aldready texted him last night that you were with me.' He replied.

'Wait a second, before anything, have this.' He opened his drawer and took something out. It was a ring. A beautiful one. 'Jacob, I...' she started saying. 'Don't worry, just take it, it's yours. I am ready to wait as long as it takes. One year, two years, five years, ten years. I love you.' he replied. 'Just keep this you, unless and until you want, no steps further.' He said.

Athena just smiled at him and said, 'Yes!' and surprised Jacob. 'Wait, what did you just say?' he asked. 'I said yes!' Athena replied. Jacob had a huge grin on his face as he put the ring on her finger which was a perfect fit. They both kissed each other and had breakfast. After breakfast jacob said, 'Now that your hunger for breakfast is satisfied let me satisfy mine.' He said suddenly picking her up. 'Jacob! Put me down!' Athena said playfully. 'Nope. Not gonna  hold back anymore.' He said and carried her upstairs.

Two years later they finally got married and their parents couldn't be happier. They were even blessed with two beautiful kids, their son Jeremy and daughter Annabeth. Well ultimately for the two of them love found its way.