Painkiller

Chloe's PoV
A few months passed and the nothing changed. Constantly, akuma attacks happened. Constantly, school life continued. Eventually, it got around to the Spring Concert.
"You ready Chloe?" Everyone asks me. Yeah, that's right. Today is my first performance. For the past few months I uploaded private videos of me singing. Covers and stuff. And I got SO MANY fans. It was scary. And so now I've ended up on this situation. I'm singing in public for the first time ever.

But how did I get in this situation?
Well, it's all because of Luka Couffaine.

I was walking through the park, back to school, to bring Kitty Section some supplies when someone came up to me.
"Chloe? Oh my gosh it's really you!"
"Hmm, do I know you?"
"No, no! I follow you on youtube! On your channel! I'm a big fan of your voice and I heard you're school has a concert coming up tomorrow night! My school got shut down because of an incident so we travelled here to come see it! We bought tickets and everything!"
'Damn, she talks a lot,' I thought.
"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not performing...I don't do public performances. I'll take a photo with you though-"
"Awww, no way. If your voice touches me through the screen, imagine the impact it would have in person!"
"Sorry! I, I can't..."
The girl pouted and said, "oh well, at least Kitty Section will perform too-"
"CHLOE!" A voice suddenly exclaimed.
"Luka?" I ask.
The girl squealed, "oh my gosh! It's Luka! From Kitty Section!"
Luka laughed, "hey, what's up! Umm, Chloe, emergency, Rose has lost her voice. It's really bad!"
I panicked, "what, no way, take these! I'll go get some medicine and a scarf!"
"Ok? But we had another idea!"
"What, like what?"
"You singing..."
The girl next to us' face lit up, "OMG YESSSSSS."
"Luka. No."
"But-"
"No. We can get her voice beck to normal by tomorrow night! We have over 24 hours-"
"Chloe, please! Think ideally! We want to give an amazing performance! So pleassse help us!"
I looked at Luka and his face was literally this emoji: 🥺
"...fine."
"YES! THANK YOU!"
The girl squealed.
"I have to update your fans! This is gonna be mental!"
She ran off and I laughed anxiously as Luka took my hand and dragged me back to school.
"SHE SAID YES!"
Everyone cheered.
"Really? Chloe, are you sure you're ok with it-"
"Yeah. Anything for you guys."
Everyone nodded.
"One thing, the outfits have to be minimalistic for me."
Marinette laughed, "don't worry Chloe, they are already!"

I check myself in the mirror.

"Cute huh?" Marinette smugly asks

I scoff, "when did you get so smug about your designs?"
"When I realised my self worth!"
I sigh, "can I steal this after?"
Marinette smiles, "sure, just promote me if you do, hmm?"
I nod and see Juleka in the same dress but the colours were inverted. Then, Ivan steps out in this:

 Then, Ivan steps out in this: