IV/COLLIDE.

004 → ゚:* COLLIDEto be honest, there's no fitting words to explain the proceeding events

004 :* COLLIDE
to be honest, there's no fitting words to explain the proceeding events. taehyung can barely explain the aftermath to jimin. it's downright filthy, and taehyung and his special friend jeongguk enjoy every second.

{⋅. ♪ .⋅}

"N-NOTHING, never mind,"

     "no, go on, tell me," taehyung's back is flat against the wall by now, and his hoobae wedges his knee in between his legs. jeongguk taps his finger on the underside of the other's chin and whispers, "you were so talkative just a second ago, what happened? cat got your tongue?" a flush creeps up taehyung's face and he can only mumble a curse in response.

     jeongguk's scent fills his lungs, and it's the same mellow fragrance of black vanilla and blooming gardenia. it's intoxicating and seductive, and taehyung can't help but bask in the other's close proximity. "look at me," the younger commands, his left hand tracing patterns onto taehyung's side. "i said, look at me," jeongguk repeats, turning taehyung's head to meet eyes.

"i know you like me too,"

     "gguk, i don't think we should be-"

"jimin told me, so don't bother denying it,"

     "wa-wait, what? seriously?! that bitch, just wait 'till i get my hands on that midget," taehyung sputters. what a betrayal! "don't be too mad at jimin, i forced it out of him after i told him i liked you," the rosy blush on taehyung's cheeks darkens. right, he forgot jeongguk actually liked him.

     "you know," jeongguk says, bending down to press kisses along taehyung's clavicle, making taehyung lean his head back and shudder. "when we first met, a year ago, i knew i wanted you to be mine. did you know that?" taehyung can't think straight. his mind is full of jeongguk's words and jeongguk's lips, his aroma, his sweat. jeongguk, jeongguk, jeongguk, his conscious sighs.

     "what do you mean - ah!" he whimpers after jeongguk nibbles on the column of his throat, bruising the already sore marks from yesterday. "sunbae, you were so pretty. your laugh, your smile - i want it all for myself. i've waited until now but i can't anymore. don't you think i deserve a reward?" jeongguk raises his head to look at taehyung, his eyes seemingly asking, "can i?"

     you can, taehyung decides, and he wraps his hand around the other's neck to connect their lips. it was sloppy and warm, and he shivers when he realizes jeongguk tastes like sweet lime and coconut. the younger groans into the kiss, hungrily licking into taehyung's mouth. jeongguk's right hand slides under his shirt to run teasing fingers along taehyung's torso, and wow, taehyung's done it before but it's never felt like this.