Tag..Your it

An: this is Cora and Sweetpeas backstory of how they met!

Walking down the hall,all heads turned to see the newcomer of Riverdale High.My Black and Indigo hair flowed down my back as I rolled my eyes at the newfound attention.
I'm stopped in my tracks as a redhead
jumps in front of me."Lets see what the flee infested cat dragged in," She spat as her enterage laughed behind her.I put my middle finger up and replied "I don't listen to talking bobble heads on sticks," causing everybody to chuckle.She opened her mouth to speak but I just pushed passed her to get to my first class.Chemistry.

I walk in as ever pupil turns to look at me.I stare at them for a minute before they back off and mumble amongst themselves.The only chair left was next to a bold looking Serpent that I could identify as Pea-Sweetpea-A grin appeared on his face and I knew I was in for a lesson if hell.
The whole time we were sat next to each other all he would do is come up with stupid puns like 'looks like we got chemistry,' or 'me plus you equals the perfect match'.After a while I gave in and began laughing to his stupid,
cheesy remarks.

He invited me over and I agreed telling him that ill just take my motorcyle there after school.At the end of the day I went out to my bike and there on the side read the words.
Southside scum.Sweets fists clenched as his expression turned to an angry scowl."WHO DID THIS?!?" He screamed causing everyone around us to jump.I wasn't one to cry since I was use to the insults so I stood back and watched Sweetpea wait for someone to answer.

I watched as Sweets walked to the ine and only HBIC of Riverdale high holding a canister of red spray paint in her hand.Her resting bitch face turned to a shocked one when the Serpent snatched someones drink out of there hand and poured it over her head.At this point everyone who owned a phone had either already or was taking pictures of the girl drenched in the green liquid.A smirk played on Pea's lips as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to a corner waiting for the Principle to leave.

And that was the beginning of a blossoming relationship.

A/n: I am so sorry guys I have been really tired lately but I promise to start writing more.