Chapter 3: "Leave."

chicagowest hi

chicagowest hi.

Billie POV

"Billie." I hear my name being called through my ear piece, and it's Mariana. "Hm?" I answer. "It's Bambi. She's trapped." She says.

"Huh?" I ask not understanding. "She's trapped in a room filled with Sarin gas?" She says. "What!?" I yell. I drop everything and I run to the garage. I get in Dragon and I speed out of the garage. "Send me her coordinates and get backup."

Emilia POV

Dez collapses next me panting after our little moment we just had. "I guess they're right about you." She says covering her breasts with my silky blankets. "Right about me? What do you mean?" I ask. "You really do know how to fuck." She says and I chuckle.

"Wanna shower with me?" I ask. "Fuck yeah." She says. I get up and she follows me into my bathroom turning the shower on. We get in and she locks our lips immediately.

I pin her hands above her pushing her into the marble wall. She moans when I kiss down her neck. She grinds on me and strokes my member. I groan a little and she says "Fuck me." She says.

-°°°-

I put on new clothes as Dez says "Well that was something." I nod and I tie the laces of my sneakers. Let's just say me and Dez fucked a few times and we were both sore.

"There's a party tonight, everyone's invited." Dez says. "Yeah, I heard." I answer. "Will you be there?" She bites her lip. "I don't know. Go with your boyfriend." I tell her. "I will, just wanted to know if you were going so we could hang." She says.

"I'm pretty sure your boyfriend wouldn't be very fond of his girlfriend cheating." I say. "I kn-" I cut her off by saying "Maybe you should go."

Her face changes to hurt. "What? You said people were right about me knowing how to fuck, you forgot that they're also right about me not being committed." I say.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused. This was just a one time thing. It will never happen again. Leave." I say. "Ems, are you okay?"

"My name's Emilia and I'm perfectly fine."

"You were just the sweetest person, what happened?" I laugh, "I'm not a sweet person. Leave Dez." I tell her. She scoffs before grabbing her phone and slamming the door.

Dumb bitch.

My phone goes off and I look at it. I stand up quickly walking out of my room.

I walk out of the building and see all of Solid 18 is waiting for me. "The first day isn't even over yet and we already have a mission." Saint says. "Shut up, it's for Bambina." I say.

"Bambi just kicked me in the dick yesterday!" He says. "Oh you'll be fine." North tells her brother. "We're doing our usual pairings, come on." North says and I groan internally. My pair partner just has to be Stormi.

I get in my car and she gets in the passenger side. I don't say anything and I just drive to the location I was given. "Emilia, I've been wanting to talk t-" I cut Stormi off saying "We're here."

I get out of the car and I pull out my pistol cocking it. "Em-"

"Stormi, now's not the time to talk, let me get my baby sister first." I tell her and she nods. I walk in shooting the two people standing in front of me. "Hold on, I'll be back." Stormi says. I walk further into the house and I hear in my ear piece "Ems, go find a way to blow everything up. I'll get Bambi." Mom says.

Billie POV

"Where is she?" I push the drug dealer into the wall. He laughs and I punch him in the head and he falls to the ground. I see a room where a loud honking sound is coming from. I hear coughing and I immediately know it's Bambi. I go to the door but it doesn't budge open. "Fuck, fuck." I mutter.

I walk back to the drug dealer and I dig in his pockets for keys. "Oh you want to get freaky huh?" He chuckles. I ball my fist and I slam down on his dick. He yells and I back away from him and I decide to kick down the door. I see Bambi on the floor almost passed out.

I pick her up bridal style and I walk out of the building. I get in the driver's side with Bambi in my lap. I drive away from the building. I call Mariana and she picks up, "I'm on my way, get the ventilator ready." I say.

"It's ready, get here soon. I'll kill you she isn't back here safely." She says. "I'll be there." I hang up.

I see the entrance of my house and I get out having the valet park Dragon. I walk into the living room seeing Mari with the ventilator, I place Bambi on the couch and I grab the mask placing it on her face. "Turn it on." I say.

I hear the whirring sound and I watch as Bambi's chest rises and falls. Her eyes shoot open and she looks around. I take the mask off of her and Mari walks over to her kissing her on the forehead.

"Are you okay?" I ask her and she says "Am I dead?" I laugh a little before saying "No."

"Don't scare us like that again." Mari says leaning onto me. "Sorry." Bambi says. She tries to get up and I say "Rest for a while."

"Fuck." She groans. "Bambina!" I scold her and she she says "Oops." This girl and her cursing.

Emilia POV

I find Stormi waiting besides the building as I walk out. "You're hurt." She says when she sees the small cut on my arm. She goes to touch it but I jerk my arm from her touch.

She sighs looking at me. I stare at her and I can't help but move some of her hair out of her face. She smiles and her eyes flutter. I slither my arm around her waist and pulling her to me. I then find myself leaning in and shutting my eyes.

Hola. Emilia's being a bitch againnnnnnn....Will they kiss? Do you want them to kiss? Who's ready for Bambi's love interest to pop up?