Introduction

In New Orleans, the French Quarter is split between two rival gangs and has been for the past five years. They are both ruthless and will do whatever they need to if it means more power. Some are in it for the money, possibly just trying to survive, while some are just plain crazy. You can roam wherever you want in the French Quarter, but if you go in the opposite gangs territory there is a high chance you will be killed. If you are seen associating with a member of the other gang, you will be seen as a traitor and your punishment may vary. There are very few normal people who aren't affiliated with the gangs in any way that live in New Orleans, but they do exist.

the santos

the santos

Their bond with each other keeps them going. They do whatever they need to do in order to survive, even if that means getting their hands a little dirty. They are family to each other. Some often race cars illegally for fun or chill at their bar called Los Santos Bistro where they stay most of the time.

the prospects

the prospects

They are the under the table kind of people. They keep all of their business as hidden as they can. Their whole lives are built on lies and deception, it's what they do best. They party a lot and do whatever they want. They have a place called The Clubhouse, which is where they are most of the time.