[03]

my feet somehow made its way to a nearby café.

"querencia café." i read aloud. i don't know how i haven't seen this café before. it stands out with a lot of bright colours inside and out, mostly pink though.

i entered the café, hearing the sound of jingling bells that hang from the door frame.

"hi! my name is jimin. please come follow me." a bubbly short boy with blond hair bounced up to me. i followed him to a 2-seater table.

"may i take your order?" the boy looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

i guess he saw my bloodshot eyes from crying a little.

"oh... uh... can i get an iced latte?"

"is that all?"

"yeah..." the boy skipped off behind the counter making my drink. i sighed tiredly and slumped in my chair. i wanted to get my mind off of things and hope that nothing or no one will bother me today.

i looked out the window and recalled the scenes that happened not too long ago.

good thing i brought my wallet.

"here's your drink." the jimin guy smiled handing me my iced latte.

i sipped in my iced latte and i hummed in satisfaction. this was definitely one of my favourite kinds of iced latte.

"jeongguk?" i heard a familiar deep voice call out.

i groaned mentally as i didn't want to be bothered but immediately regretting my previous thoughts as i locked eyes with taehyung.

"what're you doing here?" he asked softly abandoning his previous seat and sat in the seat across from me.

"clearing my mind off of things." i answered.

"me too." he smiled a quite rather sad one.

we started chatting about random things and how jimin and taehyung met.

"so to round it up, he asked if he could fuck me in this exact café and i kicked his non-existent balls under the table." we both chuckled at his statement.

when our chuckles died out, a comfortable silence took over. taehyung was the first to break it.

"what did you come here for?" i looked over at him.

"what did you want to get your mind off of?" i looked back down, debating whether or not i should tell him.

"i-it's okay if you d-don't want to, i completely u-under-" taehyung was flustered until i cut him off,

"no, it's fine. i can tell you." i was comfortable enough to show taehyung my vulnerable side.

"my dad left us for another hoe a month ago and now my mother moved on already." i sighed.

"i-i thought she loved him. and now she's with another man after one month after they divorced! i-i love her too much for her to g-go through another heartbr-break..."my voice wavered and cracked explaining.

my mom cared for me so much and was there for all his good times and bad times. so i decided to return them.

i suddenly felt a soft and warm hand on mine that were placed tensely on the table. i looked up locking my eyes with taehyung's that held worry, sadness, and... care?

he then motioned me to keep going and i did so.

"then i realized she was cheating on him the whole time. that's why she-she moved on so fast..." i felt taehyung's hand lift from mine and he walked over to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"don't worry jeonggukie, i'm sure your mother cares for you so much to cheat on your father for a reason. she sounds like a kind person and loves you very much." taehyung pulled away with his hands on my shoulders giving me his cute boxy smile.

he raised a hand to wipe the tears that were about to fall very softly. taehyung flashed me another smile that assured me that everything will get better again.

you know, maybe someone bothering me tonight was a good thing.