vi. life changing

THE SOUND OF a buzzer going off makes Kya open her eyes

THE SOUND OF a buzzer going off makes Kya open her eyes. Turning around in the holding cell she sees Bellamy standing in the door way. "Bellamy." Before Kya can even get his name out he's standing in front of her. Tears start falling down her face as he places his heads on her cheeks. "You're really here." Kya leans in, placing a kiss on Bellamy's lips. And just like that their worlds are complete. When they pull away Kya gulps. "The girls?"

"They're safe." Bellamy whispers. "They are in the woods with the others." Kya sighs, relief washing over her body. "Diyoza won't look for them as long as we're in control."

"You're all still alive...Clarke, Murphy, Monty, Raven?" Kya questions, her voice shaking.

"Echo and Emori. Yeah." Bellamy nods.

"Kya, you saved us all." Bellamy pushes some hair out of her face. "We are alive because of you."

Kya smiles. "And now you are home." Bellamy nods, tears shining in his eyes. The two pull each other into a hug, neither wanting to let go. As they pull away Kya is able to finally get a good look at him. He looks different, she thinks. He obviously looks older and his hair is no longer a curly mess, it's still curly but it's cut shorter. His beard and mustache is what really catches her attention, she had never seen him with either.

"Kya." Bellamy begins, his serious tone stopping her. "The girls- the redhead is she..."

A smiles stretches over Kya's face at Bellamy's words as she nods. "Eden, she's our daughter." Bellamy doesn't hear anything else Kya says after the word daughter leaves her mouth. He has a daughter. "Bellamy."

Bellamy snaps out of his daze, turning to Kya. "How-how did you- I mean-"

"When I found Madi she was only five, we took care of each other for a while. And then three months after Praimfaya I realized I was late. I don't even know how the baby survived, but she did. Madi helped me give birth." Kya takes a breath as she watches Bellamy. "They remind me so much of you and Octavia." Bellamy could barely breath, let alone comprehend any of it. He had a daughter. He had missed Kya being pregnant, he had missed his daughters first steps, her first words, everything, and it was all because he left Kya on earth.

"Kya." Bellamy breathes out, shaking his head. "I am so sorry."

"No, no." Kya begins, wiping Bellamy's tears away. "You gave me the greatest gift, don't ever apologize for that." Bellamy nods, though that didn't change all he had missed. After a minute of silence Kya sighs. "Wait. Why'd she release me?"

"We made a deal." Bellamy pulls himself together, forcing the tears of happiness and pain to stop. "She agreed to open the bunker."

"My dad." Kya breathes out. Bellamy nods, a smile pulling on his face.

"We have to talk to Raven and let her know what's going on." Bellamy mumbles, pulling his radio out. "Raven, can you hear me? Come in."

"Tell me everyone's okay." Raven commands. Kya lets a smile appear on her face at Raven's strong voice, she had missed them all so much.