Chapter 1: Story of My Life

And I'll be gone, gone tonight

The ground beneath my feet is open wide

The way that I been holdin' on too tight

With nothing in between

~~~

I had to get out of this place. There was too much pain living in this town.

Jacob cheated on me, and my heart was broken. We met in junior high school. He was my first kiss. We used to go to the movies together and eat ice cream, and he gave our entire relationship up just like that. He was my best friend, and I'm sure my soul mate. I don't think I'll ever get a boyrfriend again. It just hurts too much. It didn't matter that I loved my hometown, but when my now ex-boyfriend broke my heart, the losses became too much to bear.

First my mum died when I was young. Then my dad was never around because he had to support us working overtime as a dentist. Then my older brother Liam left home to become an astronaut at NASA. And now Jacob cheated me with that slut Blair. I really had no one left here.

I phoned Liam,

"Hey, Georgia Rose, what's up sis?"
"I'm really upset, I gotta get out of here. Jacob cheated on me and my heart is broken."

"That sucks. Do you want me to get you a job at NASA?!"

"OMG that would be SOOO great bro! See you soon, ttyl!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got off of the plane. I felt like such a mess, my blonde hair was pulled in a messy bun, along with my baggy navy blue sweatpants and grey crop top. Liam was waiting for me at the gate. I was so excited to start my new life!

"GR! So good to see you!" GR was the silly nickname Liam made up for me when we were little kids.

"Li-li! I missed you so much! I'm so glad you could get me this job!"

"Me too sis! I have dinner planned with my astronaut partners later, do you wanna drop your stuff off at my flat and then come meet them?"

"I'd love to!"

A.N. Hey guys! Thank you so much for checking out my story! I hope you like it so far! I'll try to update when I can, but sometimes things get crazy with school and stuff, you know?

Comment your favorite One Direction song! Mine is 18, so good!