Like Father, Like Daughter (S4:E3)

🅨/🅝'🅢 🅟🅞🅥

I woke up and looked at my clock. 10:00am. My eyes go wide and I run to the kitchen. I see V and Carl talking. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask. V looks at me.

"You don't have to go today." She says. I nod and wave to Carl and he waves back. I go back to my room and lay down. I grab my phone and play on it.

❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀

I hear Carl and V leave so I undress and pick a outfit for the day. I look through my drawer and see I have no shirts. I walk out my room in a bra and panties and go to the kitchen to grab my stuff from the laundry basket.

"Holy shit." I hear a voice that could only belong to my best friend Carl Gallagher. I freeze and slowly turn to him. He stood there, jaw dropped, and staring at me. I hurry up and put a t shirt on and shorts and look back at him.

"I thought you left." I ask. He doesn't say anything so I walk up to him and smack him.

"Ow!" He yells. He looks at me and says, "I was sneaking in so that I could get more drugs for Frank." I nod and he says, "Wanna go to the store with me and Liam?"

"Sure." I say. I walk to put my shoes and coat on.

"You have a nice rack by the way." Carl says. I walk back over to him and punch his arm. He smirks and we walk out the door.

❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀

Carl walks the isles while I push Liam in his stroller. Carl pockets some stuff and I grab the toilet paper and bread. We walk to the register and pay for the two things and leave.

"Groceries have been gotten. Now all we need it drug money. Any ideas?" Carl asks. I shrug and Carl looks at Liam and says, "I could sell you or I could sell Y/n for prostitution." I smack the back of his head and he groans.

"Doggy." Liam says and points to a cute dog who was tied to a pole. Carl looks at the dog and smirks. He walks over and opens his switchblade and cuts the leash and hands the dog to me. I just shake my head and we walk with the dog.

❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀

I was home alone because V and dad were working the Alibi. As I put my pizza in the microwave, my phone dings.

(New Text Message From Carl💖🤣)

Carl💖🤣: Fiona tried to talk to me ! Can you believe that!

Me: Carl, you can't hold a grudge on her. We can get Frank a liver we just gotta work harder okay

Carl💖🤣: fine, anyway is your dad there?

Me: no him and V are at the Alibi

Carl💖🤣: wanna sext😏

Me: Goodnight Carl

Carl💖🤣: Goodnight babygirl

When I read that text I felt butterflies. I wanna date Carl I really do but I want him to ask me out.

❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀

We ended up letting the dog go because no one was claiming it.

"Don't worry we'll get money another way." I say and Carl just smiles and we both sit on the couch and watch a movie for the rest of the day.