A Jailbird, Invaild, Martyr, Cutter, Retard, and Parasitic Twin (S4:E7)

Before we start I just wanted to say thank you for 100 readers💖💖

🅨/🅝'🅢 🅟🅞🅥

I meet Carl at the bus stop and we get on and sit together. We both look out the window as we drive by the neighborhoods.

"That Gallagher kids sister gave his baby brother cocaine." A kid on the bus said.

"Dude, I bet he's retarded now from it, huh?" The other kid says. They both started singing cocaine baby brother until I had enough. I turned around and shout,

"You two shut up or I will come back there and cut your dicks off and make you eat them." They both looked scared but played it cool. Carl turned to me and grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and looked back out the window.

❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀

School finally ended and I walked out with Carl. I thought we were gonna go to the bus but Carl walls another way. I follow him and he ends up going to the guys who talked about Liam on the bus.

"Hey." Carl says. The boys looked at us and were annoyed.

"What the hell do you want?" The long haired one asks.

"Heard you talking about my brother Liam on the bus." Carl says. The boys smirk at each other.

"You mean your retarded brother?" The short haired one said. I really wanted to kick his ass right now.

"Yeah. He wants you to meet to of his friends." Carl says and I looked at him confused and he just smirked.

"Your retarded brother has friends? Long haired boy asks.

"Yeah. Meet Mongo." Carl says and head buts the long haired one. "And Loid." He finishes and punches the short haired boy. Not gonna lie. It was pretty hot. Even after Carl did that to them they still called Liam retarded. I grab Carl's and pull him so we can walk away.

"That was hot." I say and he smiles and we go on the bus.

❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀

Me and Carl sit on the couch and watch TV. The door opens and reveals Lip and Liam.

"Hey." Lip says.

"Hey, whats for dinner?" Carl asks. Lip closes the door.

"Take Liam upstairs. I'll get it ready, okay?" Lip says and he hands Liam to Carl.

"Kids at school said he's retarded." Carl says as he grabs Liam.

"Fuck them. He's not retarded." Lip says. Lip goes to the kitchen and Carl gets up.

"Wanna help with Liam?" He asks. "Sure." I say. We walk upstairs and Carl puts Liam on his bed. I get on Carl's bed and I think I was really tired because I passed out immediately.

❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀

🅒🅐🅡🅛'🅢 🅟🅞🅥

I sit on the chair next to Liams bed and watch him sleep peacefully. As I watch I see Fiona walk in.

"Hi." She says. I smile.

"What was jail like? Get any tattoos?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"It was claustrophobic. It was lonely, sad."

"They try to shave your head?" I ask and she smiles.

"You can't tell this is a wig?" She jokes and I smile. "They treat you like cattle. No one cares about you."

"Anyone get stabbed?" I ask.

"Probably if I was there longer. You can't piss or shit in private. The worst part was......not knowing when I'd see you guys again," she says then comes close to me, "Don't end up there." I nod and she looks at Liam. I knew she felt sorry for what she did.

"Can Y/n sleep over. She's already passed out on my bed." I ask. Fiona nods and walks out. I get up and get in my bed. My chest was to Y/n's back until she turned around and wrapped her arms around me and I gladly wrapped my arms around her.

"Was she scared?" She asks.

"Yeah she was." I say. Y/n opens her eyes and looks at me. We look at each other and I lean in. She starts to lean in too but before our lips could connect she backs away.

"Do you smell that?" She asks. I sniff the air and it smells like shit. We both get up and follow the stench. When we finally find the stench we see Frank laying unconscious on the bathroom floor with a big brown spot on his pants.

"I'll try to wake him up, you go tell Lip." Y/n says and I nod and run downstairs. When I get to the last step Lip is really close to Fiona.

"Franks passed out in the bathroom." I say and run back up and they follow me up. We get to Frank and Y/n was checking his pulse.

"Is he dead?" I ask. Y/n's shakes her head no. Lip walks over and to Frank and tells Y/n to go stand by Fiona, which she did and Fiona puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Carl, grab his legs." Lip says to me and I shake my head in disgust.

"No, he shit himself." I say.

"Alright, use a fucking towel." Lip says and I grab a towel and we both pick Frank up. Y/n and Fiona moved out the way so we could get through.

"Where we taking him?" I ask.

"Where we always, the streets." Lip says then we hear Sammi.

"What's going on?" Sammi asks. Me and Lip drop Frank and Lip looks at Sammi.

"Good, your home. You deal with him. And also get him the fuck out my house." Lip says and with that he leaves. Sammi looks at me, Y/n, and Fiona in hopes of us helping her but we all shake our heads and I take Y/n to go to bed.

❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀ ❂❁❀

Please go check out my other 3 books. Lip Gallagher x Reader, Shameless Imagines, and Gallagher's for life. Anyway enjoy!!!