Is she an angel part:7

Chapter:7
Ace was taken by a bright light . Then he opened his eyes he was wearing bandages and saw the ghost of Queen Serenity. Ace" Ahh ghost I knew this palace was haunted." Serenity laughed at Ace's remark." Serenity" Oh no young man I maybe dead but I'm not a ghost I'm the old queen of Crystal Moon." Ace gasped and asked her questions." Can you take me to find Lucy I mean Luffy sorry I'm not used to calling her by her real name." Serenity laughed even harder that tears started to well in the corner of her eyes. " Yes I can so hold on tight." Ace couldn't finish his sentence before he was flying at hyper speed.

He was so fast that he past Sabo, Marco and Thatch. Thatch" What the hell was that, damnit their are to many weird things happening today." Marco and Sabo could only agree.
Anyway Ace got to Lucy's cage. Ace" Is this were she is." Serenity only nodded. Ace" Why does it fell so weird." Ace felt a strange vibe coming from the cage. Serenity" This cage is made of black moon stone. It renders an angel defenseless, but I found a way to break it. It can only be broken by your will to save the person inside of the cage." Ace nodded and then looked into the cage. He didn't know who was the girl in the cage. Her pale silver hair glowing like the stars.In a bun style with long pony tails hanging all the way to her back.Her big galaxy eyes that could look through souls and her Snow White angel wings look like diamonds. Her hourglass body with those double-d breasts and her curvy hips. Ace couldn't stop staring at her while she was wearing a white strapless dress that showed some of her cleavage, flowed like water when she walked. Then the girl noticed Ace and looked his way and smiled at him brightly. She said" Is that you Ace." Ace was confused. " I'm sorry do I know you because I don't think we met before?" Lucy only laughed" It's me Lucy Ace I changed my appearance." Ace still wasn't convinced. Ace" Okay if your Lucy then prove it tell me one thing only Lucy would know. Like ,what was the book she read before when I helped get it out of the library." Lucy" That's easy it was the promised neverland." Ace then put the pieces together and then his mouth dropped to the ground. " Lucy you changed so much how did this happen." Lucy" I don't know how but I think this has to do with me being half human." Ace" Alright but is this form permanent because this is just a surprise for me knowing your an angel and not only that but the angel princess." Lucy looked at Ace and blushed a little while laughing at him." Hey Ace after this we should have a date." Ace only blushed, but agreed. Ace began to destroy the cage but it was taking time so Lucy decided to speed up the process . Ace" Hey Lucy I heard from Pops that your leaving us to start your own crew is it true." Lucy" Yeah it is but I'll leave in 3months so that we can spend more time together. And that I can tell a certain someone how I feel." Ace started getting jealous." So who's the guy is it Sabo." Lucy" No" Ace" Marco." Lucy" What no." Ace" Is it Thatch." Lucy got pissed and yelled" Damnit Ace It's you!! I want to tell you that I love you!! You idiot!" She said while blushing. Ace finally got the cage open and walked inside and grabbed Lucy's waist. " Ace if you don't feel the same way I understand." Then Ace gave Lucy a passionate kiss on the lips. Ace said smirking " Does that answer your question." Lucy kissed Ace back until Sabo, Marco and Thatch came and yelled" WHAT THE HELL ACE!!!?!,?"