Is she an angel part: 10

Is she an angel part:10
Chapter:10
The Whitebeard pirates were resting from their wounds on one of their bases. Ace and Lucy got closer an closer as they talked to each other after 10 years. Lucy was getting tired of wearing that same white dress so she bought a whole new wardrobe. Thatch" Yo Ace I think your going to enjoy a certain view." Ace was confused but then turned his head around and saw Lucy. She was wearing her iconic straw hat with a red ribbon. Her golden necklace with a blue crescent moon. A red sleeveless vest that showed her cleavage and stopped at her belly button . That showed her pale skin and short blue jeans that stopped at her knees, with white fur . And her sandals. Ace just stared at her until he had a nosebleed. Thatch was laughing" haha Ace past out again Sabo get the camera." 

3 months later
The crew was assembling on the deck to say goodbye. Most of the commanders were crying their eyes out.
Thatch was crying like a big baby  Marco was trying( and I mean trying to calm him down.) Anyway Sabo was wishing her good luck. Ace was silent until" So your leaving" he said. Lucy just smiled at him " Don't worry Ace you'll always be in my heart and I love you." Sabo" Aw you guys make a cute couple." Everyone else agreed. This made Thatch cry even more everyone sweat dropped. Lucy was about to fly off but turned around and gave Ace a very passionate kiss. Ace and the others were shocked at Lucy's sudden action. Ace returned the kiss back. Lucy and Ace broke apart to gasp for air. Lucy" Bye" she said before giving Ace a quick peck on the lips.
Ace just was standing at the place Lucy flew off. All he could do was smile and be happy for her. Then when he turned around the entire crew had smug smirk on their faces. Whitebeard" Mabye we should start planning their wedding." Sabo" I totally agree I can't wait to be a brother-in-law." Marco" Our Ace is growing up, oh right I almost forgot to give you this." Marco gave Ace a piece of paper. Ace opened it and saw it was a letter to him.
            Dear Ace,
                       I'm going to become queen of the pirates someday so don't go off causing trouble. So until then will you accept me my king.
        -love Lucy/ Luffy.
Ace only blushed crimson and fainted. Sabo picked up the letter and laughed. " Holy crap ,Lucy she just basically proposed to Ace she's so bold." Everyone just laughed until  Ace woke up very pissed.